Don't support this.

GMVehox

25 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Normally, I would play this card, but this is quite offensive to 5-year-olds with atherosclerosis.

I assure you they are as disgusted with this as you are.

Well I believe that 5yo with ather... would create more enjoyable game, but that's just rhetorical terms I cannot name, because I forgot how to explain it.

Don't know if this is supposed to be a satire but you could start by doing it yourself since  you have plenty trashware in your profile, also what other people decide to play is really none of my business, rather focus on my backlog, these topics are getting more spammy and annoying than the games themselves.

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

the one that's riddled with CFW? :hmm:

Well the leaderboard itself has plenty of these and other dubious stuff.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

You saw what he said to me anyway dude, the LB is his "entire reason" for being on this site. For his place at slightly outside the top 1000 of his country he acts how he does, but if it was necessitated then I guess he'd give more time and money and more time and money to these "games" as needs be 

First off She/Her please. I haven't decided on a replacement name yet.

Second what other reason is there to be here besides leaderboard tracking? I don't need it to see my trophies , I can do that on my console itself. That's why my there's such a gap between my first platinum and my recent ones. I was playing Gat out of hell casually back then and just happened to platinum it. I got into competitive trophies not long ago.

So like why else would I need the site besides rankings and as a boosting tool?

55 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Not really sure you get my point

God - I love online interactions. ?

Suffice it to say, yes I "get [your] point" (and I agree with it, just in case there's still confusion rattling around in your head).

My rhetorical response, though, apparently didn't land as well as I hoped. ?

Edited by starcrunch061

8 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Done with all of them. And respect you didn't buy any of these!

If you really changed your mind, that’s great. Hopefully you stick to your decision.

One more thing I want to add here. 
My best leaderboard rank was sub 2000 world wide, but the last two years (since this shovel ware shit) I just dropped to rank 4000. At first I was sad about it and bought an easy one just to compensate my disappointment, but now I just ignore the leaderboard and I completely stopped buying this. And I have a lot more fun since my inner self broke the leaderboard pressure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IesuHado said:

Yes this "devs" sure have some cash grab from trophy hunters that only care about the counter and not the fun or quality of the game/trophy but  is just like everything in life, heck people buy cigarettes knowing they are killing themselves...

Talking about cigarettes, this thread is like Yul Brynner's anti-smoking commercial he made before he died of lung cancer, urging everyone to quit smoking.

3 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

does anyone else not want to bother with trophy hunting anymore? Visiting the site and seeing this garbage filling up the new games section time after time is depressing.

Feels like our hobby is being invaded and exploited.

And people keep falling for it. Yeah, that’s you, the person who buys these games and supports this terrible practice.

you are the problem.

Nah, for me they don't even play in the same league as me or others (that sounds more arrogant that I want it to sound). These type of gamers barely participate in discussion of threads, help boosting or provide tips. These "gamers" do not exist within that hobby. At least for me. So it is easy to ignore that and their high platinum count. The site being filled up with garbage however is another problem.

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I'm actually thankful now for these games now, it's made me completely not care about PS4 trophies anymore. Games servers shutting down and I'm not even bothered about getting the trophies like i use to be. Like I've said before I've moved back to PS3, it's the only relevant leaderboard anymore. 

The top of the main leaderboard is like Alcoholics having one for who's drunk the most. It's not even a trophy hunter leaderboard anymore, it's an addiction board... And it's really sad to see. 

Since I'm currently drinking a little too much on a regular basis, this made me chuckle - thanks for that.?

Even though the situation is completely out of control on the PS4 and PS5, at the end of the day a good profile is always nice to scroll through.

I've always been more interested in the rarity leaderboard as it allows you to play whatever is to your liking and still be ranked fairly high even though having relatively few games played.

Maybe you could give that a try instead??