The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

On 22.7.2023 at 1:39 PM, AvengedEvil said:

Tier 2 Game: Shotgun Farmers

If @Tomy_IVwouldn't have mentioned this game in this thread, I would have never played it. Thank you! 1f601.png

It's a very easy grind if you can self-boost with 2 consoles and TVs.

The worst thing was the horde mode.

Actually you dont need to boost anything except the grenade/Molotov Kills ? Not the worst games out there for sure

Edited by Tomy_IV
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Aren't you signed up as @Acszr ?

Yeah, that's my other account. I would much rather work on this one instead ☺️

If possible, could you withdraw my alt so I could do the event on this account? 

Thank you

Edited by Sczkn
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sczkn said:

Can I get signed up for this please.

Already working on Infinite Warfare and Black Ops III and I plan on starting Badland soon.

Not too sure for the other couple games for Tier 1 but will update it when I have decided.

Tier 1

L7058fc.png Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 1.13% / 0.28% - (75%)

L43a6d2.png Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 0.74% / 0.18% - (42%)

Lc28251.png Badland - 0.07% - (0%)

Sure thing, you can join with any account you like.

But, I will update the main page next week. I am away for a few days and if I try to edit via phone the page will explode ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PlutoRico said:

Hello guys, I hope everyone is doing fine on this (very) hot summer 1f623.png I was able to finish 5 more games since my last update which means I'm going up a tier : 

Yuf19MX.png

• Real Steel is a fighting game inspired from the movie of the same name. You customize your robot and fight other robots in multiple stages. There is also a multiplayer portion where you need to win 100 online games. Nothing special about this game, except that I was able to snag fastest achiever 1f601.png
  • Diner Dash is a strategy game where, as the owner of a restaurant, you seat and serve customers as fast as you can. The gameplay revolves around catering to your clients to gather as much money as possible so that you can develop your business and buy new bigger restaurants. You will mostly be judged on speed regarding customer's happiness. The happier the client the bigger the tip they leave at the end. There is a single player mode where you need to get expert scores on all level along with some online trophies that require up to 4 players. Sadly I was only able to get 2nd fastest achiever on this one 2639.png 
  • Hustle Kings is a pool game that was very enjoyable to go through. There is a career mode along with various multiple pool modes like trick shots, puzzle challenges and different tournament modes. Trophy wise, there is a 8 player trophy and the grind for money is better done with 4 players instead of 2. There is also a trophy that requires the player to complete 30 daily challenges so the 100% can only be gotten in no less than 30 days. I enjoyed the game tho and will probably play other pool games in the future 1f60b.png
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a 3rd person shooter set in Shanghai, China. After a weapon deal went wrong, you and your partner are left on your own to survive and escape after being targeted by the whole Shanghai underworld. There is an online portion that requires up to 6 players and the single player part must be done in coop. I was a bit disappointed by the game mainly because of its shaky controls and the fact that the aiming was very dodgy with no zoom whatsoever, just a aiming reticle. 
  • Surgeon Simulator is a first person simulator where you control Nigel, a surgeon that carries out multiple operations (heart transplant, brain or even eye surgery) in different environments such as the regular hospital, an ambulance where the surgical instruments randomly bounce around or even in space, where everything is floating around because of the zero gravity. I really enjoyed the different environments and how it would affect you being able to complete the surgery as efficiently as possible, but the fact that it was the same 5 surgeries over and over again, just in different settings was a bit underwhelming and repetitive. The game is also set up in a million ways to piss you off as much as possible, for example by putting a syringe that will drug you and blur your vision right on top of the scalpels you need in order to complete the surgery which can ruin a run and made me scream at my screen more than once 1f605.png I decided to make it my #2,000 milestone tho : 

0YEeuzn.png

Here is a tentative list for my Tier IV : 

frapdnY.png

On some other news I started Inversion which is a 300h online grind and I already regret it 1f602.png Gonna be a long term project, I don't know if I will be able to finish it in time for this event.

Thats it. Enjoy your summer and see you guys on the next one 1f60b.png

Great completions man. I saw you building the profile from scratch, and it's almost at 1000 UR, thats some dedication. Good luck with Inversion, I also started but with no expectations of finishing...

9 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

@Copanele sorry but I decided to retire from this event. I don't feel interested anymore to be honest. I don't want an event to somehow interfere with what I wanna/gonna play, even if just in a small part.

Sure no problem :) I get what you mean, I'll remove you from the event. Thanks for participating :D 

9 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Damn I haven't posted here since I signed up. Damn it Copanele, I disappointed you. How shameful...

Goddamnit pot where were you all year? Finally I can update your profile!

• Like 4