The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

Quake is a Q that’s ultra rare. Think there’s a couple others.

7 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

URCU23-5.png

Tier one done, baby.

finger-guns-michael-scott.gif

Fortunately, I'm happy with sitting with each of those picks; really enjoyed all five of them. 

On a sidenote: I'll probably try to work towards finishing a UR platinum alphabet over the next 18 months. Does anyone have any suggestions for good or fun UR games starting with E, K, L, Q, U, V, X-Z? I've got some options/completions for the other 17 letters. Surely this thread is the best place to ask. Any recommendations welcome; it's probably one of those things that others are thinking but haven't asked lately, but if you don't want to comment here I'd be happy with a PM. 

Cheers!

Vice

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

And while it's not that "fun", it can be boosted very quickly.  There is a whole crew of people who will carry trophy hunters through it in a couple of hours.

I didn't know people were so willing to boost.  I'm just missing the "it" trophy and it would be nice to finally finish it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Super Time Force Ultra has been toppled, completing my Tier 1 list!

Z5lQwjy.png

DrunkenEngineer, how did you get this amazing profile view displaying the difficulty, number of playthroughs, and time to completion for each game? I checked the settings on my PSNprofile but did not see these options. Thanks, and congratulations.

28 minutes ago, poetic_justice_ said:

DrunkenEngineer, how did you get this amazing profile view displaying the difficulty, number of playthroughs, and time to completion for each game? I checked the settings on my PSNprofile but did not see these options. Thanks, and congratulations.

That would be the great PSNP+ plugin!

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78709-psnp-v79-improved-psnp-game-lists-and-more/

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Hey everyone, just letting you know that the Q3 bounties have expired! :D 

Only the Q4 bad boys remain! Best of luck!

Q4 Bounties:

Crypt of the Necrodancer

*Diablo 2 Resurrected

DJMax Respect

Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai

Path of Exile

Raiden IV

*Star Ocean The Last Hope

*The Elder Scrolls Online

TxK

Warhammer Vermintide 2

1. Diablo II: Resurrected is currently on sale for $13 (NA at least) until October 11th:

• The Diablo Prime Evil Collection (Diablo II and Diablo III together) is $20. Diablo III by itself is $20, so this is a heavy discount.

2. Star Ocean The Last Hope is now free with PS Plus Premium.

3. Elder Scrolls Online is currently on sale (NA at least) until October 11th:

• Base game: $6
  • Necrom Deluxe Collection: $40
  • Necrom Deluxe Upgrade (if you already own ESO base game): $25

• Like 2