The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

6 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

🤔 You mean backup saves?

You got it!! You can save and quit at any time, then store your save in the cloud, with the exception of during a boss battle! I was even saving right before the one donation guy, who gives you a random boost... I kept reloading til he gave me damage up which helped immensely! 

Happy to share other advice tho if you're giving this a go... Just PM me if you want bud and good luck!! Wasn't too bad overall IMO, maybe a 6/10 with the save scumming. 

(I realize in retrospect, my choice of wording sounds fishy 😅 I'm gonna go back and edit that so it just says save scumming, like I should have to begin with!)

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

You got it!! You can save and quit at any time, then store your save in the cloud, with the exception of during a boss battle! I was even saving right before the one donation guy, who gives you a random boost... I kept reloading til he gave me damage up which helped immensely! 

Happy to share other advice tho if you're giving this a go... Just PM me if you want bud and good luck!! Wasn't too bad overall IMO, maybe a 6/10 with the save scumming. 

(I realize in retrospect, my choice of wording sounds fishy 😅 I'm gonna go back and edit that so it just says save scumming, like I should have to begin with!)

Yeah, wasn't the best choice of words. 😂 But thanks for your reply. Maybe I should give this game a try some time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Hi! I'm not too into events so didn't check this one before and wanna join... For my first Tier 1 games can I keep adding games to my first ones as I'm deciding what to play or I need to announce the first five at once? Thanks!

Heyo! You can add as you complete, or you can say games in advance, you pick 😁 the "announce in advance " is just in case an UR game is in danger of becoming VR (e.g. Street Fighter 6)

I will sign you up as soon as i get to my laptop