The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

53 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Congrats on the Dreamy Theater ones, always wanted to try them but so expensive on th JP Store... You need to perfect all songs on all difficulties, right?

Both DT 2nd and Extend require Perfect on everything—Extreme included. Both lists are rather hardcore for that reason alone, but charts are technically easier than the toughest songs in Diva F and F 2nd - both of which you have already played in the past. The 10★ Intense Voice (present in both 2nd and Extend) isn't rhythmically complex, but is physically demanding. If you have an NA copy of F 2nd: I uploaded a series of edits featuring long sixteenth note streams from 120 BPM to 200 BPM to build the necessary coordination and stamina, for those that don't already have it (I didn't, which is why I made them).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Both DT 2nd and Extend require Perfect on everything—Extreme included. Both lists are rather hardcore for that reason alone, but charts are technically easier than the toughest songs in Diva F and F 2nd - both of which you have already played in the past. The 10★ Intense Voice (present in both 2nd and Extend) isn't rhythmically complex, but is physically demanding. If you have an NA copy of F 2nd: I uploaded a series of edits featuring long sixteenth note streams from 120 BPM to 200 BPM to build the necessary coordination and stamina, for those that don't already have it (I didn't, which is why I made them).

Perfect all songs on Extreme always will be a big feat. Wonder how would have be the Project Diva plats if they continued asking for the perfect all...

• Like 2

On 9/3/2023 at 11:45 PM, Yuber6969 said:

Finished Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus! Hopefully I can finish Tier 3 before Persona 5 Tactica comes out in mid-November.

In = RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Out = Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/324260-yuber6969/?status=252995&type=status

aVNmSrf.png

Xeno Crisis is currently barely at UR status. Gonna swap it in.

IN = Xeno Crisis

OUT = RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Anyway, this sets me up for milestone :platinum:#225... I'm kinda leaning towards ultimate punishment and going for Verlet Swing?! I'm sure @ExistentialSolid, @Cruscah, and @OzaXD may or may not tell me this is a bad idea, since you 3 are of the few plat holders in this beast of a game! (and mad thanks Ex for the mini roadmap and guide... Been very helpful to me thus far 🤜🤛)

Good luck mate, the game is very fun! Verlet Swing still is my hardest and proudest platinum, the feeling that I had after completing the HC marathon is something that I'll never forget. Also, let me know if you need help with anything, I've played a lot and wouldn't mind jumping in to try a reroute idea or something else :P

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Good luck mate, the game is very fun! Verlet Swing still is my hardest and proudest platinum, the feeling that I had after completing the HC marathon is something that I'll never forget. Also, let me know if you need help with anything, I've played a lot and wouldn't mind jumping in to try a reroute idea or something else :P

I very much appreciate that and will keep this in mind my friend! And congrats on this very hard earned plat 💪

• Like 3