The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

6 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

@Copanele Looking at your last list, if I do Skullgirls 2nd and all three current DLC's, it count as 4 games since each DLC pack has one UR trophy?

Nope sadly πŸ˜†Β 

So, if a DLC for a completedΒ game shows up out of nowhere AND that DLC has trophies that are still UR after 1 month, that game is eligible. But if you haven't completed the game yet...you have to get all trophies for it to count.

Β 

Taking Skullgirls as an example, I already had the full game 100%d prior to Black Dahlia's release. I completed the DLC and after 1 month I saw that the DLC trophies are still UR ->added it on my list as an eligible game.

• Like 3

On 12/20/2022 at 1:05 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Imma replace Dragon Ball for Dark Awake

On 9/5/2023 at 12:16 AM, HaserPL said:

I'm curious as well, as I've done almost all Payday 2 dlcs and a lot of them have an UR trophy xD

Β 

On 9/1/2023 at 8:12 AM, Copanele said:

Nope sadly πŸ˜†Β 

So, if a DLC for a completedΒ game shows up out of nowhere AND that DLC has trophies that are still UR after 1 month, that game is eligible. But if you haven't completed the game yet...you have to get all trophies for it to count.

Β 

Taking Skullgirls as an example, I already had the full game 100%d prior to Black Dahlia's release. I completed the DLC and after 1 month I saw that the DLC trophies are still UR ->added it on my list as an eligible game.

Sorry for late reply, explanation aboveΒ  :DΒ 

50 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

About Koihime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai this is what I think of their trials...

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Β 

Yes, truly accurate πŸ˜‚I tried a few trials 14 and 15 and realized my Faith requirements aren't high enough πŸ˜‚

Did you have any character that felt "easier" in terms of trials?Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yes, truly accurate πŸ˜‚I tried a few trials 14 and 15 and realized my Faith requirements aren't high enough πŸ˜‚

Did you have any character that felt "easier" in terms of trials?Β 

Β 

Chohi and Choryo are the easiest ones imo, stay away from Sonken and Soso.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 2:08 AM, ExistentialSolid said:

Β I used @BrandedBerserk's Bird of Legend run as my primary reference while piecing together my own run and highly recommend checking out his video if you're planning to tackle Dariusburst: CS in the future. Not including the hours spent studying, it took me 23 hours of practice to successfully complete my own Bird of Legend run and the relief I felt when I finished was euphoric. I'd been itching to get Bird of Legend done ever since it was first posted on the UR Cleanup 2021 bounty board, so I'm thrilled to have finally conquered it! I've included my own run below (routing tips/comments are included in the description) if you'd like to check it out.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

A bit late but congrats on another wicked Plat! Was not expecting my run to be of any use but glad it helped.Β 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 12:01 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

Lea0659.png

Β 

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is complete.

Β 

Shortly put, the game is awesome. If you're into arcade shooting with arcade scoring, then you have to check it out. Great story, too. Delisted from the NA store, but can still be bought through EU.

Β 

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 - Tier 1 by AihaLoveleaf
Icon Game Platform Progress Rarities Completion
Lea0659.png Call of Juarez: Gunslinger PS3 17/17 - 100% πŸ† - / πŸ’― 1.96% 🟩
L0e38f2.png εˆιŸ³γƒŸγ‚― -Project DIVA- ドγƒͺγƒΌγƒŸγƒΌγ‚·γ‚’γ‚ΏγƒΌ 2nd PS3 13/13 - 100% πŸ† - / πŸ’― 0.88% 🟩
L1e7c17.png εˆιŸ³γƒŸγ‚― -Project DIVA- ドγƒͺγƒΌγƒŸγƒΌγ‚·γ‚’γ‚ΏγƒΌ extend PS3 0/10 - 0% πŸ† - / πŸ’― 1.45% πŸŸ₯
Lcb3279.png Hawken PS4 13/13 - 100% πŸ† - / πŸ’― 0.74% 🟩
L723c1c.png Rogue Warrior PS3 46/46 - 100% πŸ† 4.11% / πŸ’― 4.11% 🟩
πŸŸ₯ = not started β€’ 🟦 = started β€’ 🟩 = complete
Generated with PSNP+

Β 

Congrats on the Dreamy Theater ones, always wanted to try them but so expensive on th JP Store... You need to perfect all songs on all difficulties, right?

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1