• None
  2. 2. Thoughts on this month's Games

• Love it
    • Good
    • Meh
    • Bad
    • Awful

2 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Got a feeling this is going to be one of the most unpopular lineups ever.

Can't be much worse than that time it was MLB the Show and The Last of Us Remastered, a sports game that is only really popular in a few counties, and a game that everyone who was interested in it already had by the time they had offered it.

I might check out Descenders in the future, while I'm not interested in the other two games.

1 minute ago, breakingthegreen said:

Can't be much worse than that time it was MLB the Show and The Last of Us Remastered, a sports game that is only really popular in a few counties, and a game that everyone who was interested in it already had by the time they had offered it.

Hey, I did get Tlou through Ps+ :lol:

• Like 1

Descenders is a possibility but I have no interest in the others, especially since Chivalry 2 has a lot of trophy unlock issues. EDIT: I've just read the Descenders Guide and it has 2 online trophies, which means this has gone from a possible, to a forget it. I'll just stick to my backlog instead.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

Even though I have no interest in Shitalry 2 online only crap or Decenders which are extremely poor additions imo, this is for me the best month of the year thanks to Grid, finally a racing game! Been way too long since we got one. 

I wonder why having ea play anymore - all games finish to be in essential - 2 to 6 months after being on ea play - happy to have my subscription over next month...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FilooGaroo said:

I wonder why having ea play anymore - all games finish to be in essential - 2 to 6 months after being on ea play - happy to have my subscription over next month...

I got the offer few weeks ago for 79p, was gonna go for the Grid games of F1 21&22, glad I went with F1. I want to play NFS Hot Pursuit but be really surprised if that doesn't come to plus. But yea most of the non sports games from EA have come to plus.

One I'm surprised hasn't been on plus though is Sea of Solitude, one of the best games on EA Play. 

• Like 2

Descenders was one of my favourite games I played last year. It takes a lot of work but the satisfaction of getting that perfect run for the plat, followed by the sudden feeling of improvement as I raced toward the 100% was one of the best feelings.

It has a few bugs, I did fall through the ground a few times, which lost me runs, but overall the experience was worth it. I'd recommend that to anyone who wants a challenge.

• Like 2