• None
  2. 2. Thoughts on this month's Games

• Love it
    • Good
    • Meh
    • Bad
    • Awful

Great lineup personally. 

Grid games tend to be pretty decent and I'm assuming legends won't be too bad (famous last words..) 

Chivalry looks great aswell but there's loads of reports of buggy trophies so.. 50/50 on that. 

Decenders also looks pretty cool and it's quite challenging so even better. 

• Like 2

it's not the best month but it's not the worst. only saving grace is grid legends.

scared of the no bails trophy in descenders and really dislike multiplayer in chivalry 2 unless i can do it by myself.

also to note: sales can make up for lost ground on a bad month.

Edited by Lordguwa

Another mid month of essential games for me personally. Not a fan of racing games unless it’s need for speed. Seen some praises for Chivalry II but it’s not for me. As for descenders I might give it a try seeing it is an ultra rare.

Edited by Apocasy

While this month's lineup doesn't wow me, I actually think it's still pretty decent. I've been interested in checking out Grid Legends and Descenders looks intriguing as well. Plus it'll give me another ultra rare platinum to work towards. It's already on Extra but at least I can keep it in my backlog even if I ever decide to downgrade to Essential.

• Like 1

I don't think it's a bad month really but none of the games appeal to me so I am firmly in the "meh" category.

Honestly though with all the new releases so far this year (or re-releases like Legend of Dragoon) I haven't had a chance to even play PS+ essential games I am interested in like Minecraft Dungeons or Sackboy, so, a month with no games I am interested in just means my backlog won't grow lol.

23 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Grid Legends I might try if it has no online trophies the other two games are trash for the bin.

Dont have trophies online Jack, that pretty easy game but takes like 70hours to platinum 2/10 difficulty

• Like 1

On 2023-04-26 at 1:55 PM, GUDGER666 said:

I got the offer few weeks ago for 79p, was gonna go for the Grid games of F1 21&22, glad I went with F1. I want to play NFS Hot Pursuit but be really surprised if that doesn't come to plus. But yea most of the non sports games from EA have come to plus.

One I'm surprised hasn't been on plus though is Sea of Solitude, one of the best games on EA Play. 

Try lost in random - reallly good

• Like 1