The Difficulty Archives

PunisherXD

12 minutes ago, bdias10 said:

This was really really painfull and it took me 50h to pull this off , maybe a bit more and i barely did it. The RNG on this is insane and it can screw a run on seconds. I really would like to see people here trying this we could see different experiences and opinions,  but boy this was hard for me lmao.

Hmm, that's interesting. Personally, I thought the game was a 7/10, hence why I originally agreed on removing the game from the list. It took me 10 hours, although I got really lucky on Hard Mode, only taking me about 2 hours of gameplay. Maybe me getting lucky is heavily factoring my rating although I can't see it be any harder. Regardless, seems like I'm in the minority with that rating so I'll just wait on more people to mention their thoughts on the game :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

Hmm, that's interesting. Personally, I thought the game was a 7/10, hence why I originally agreed on removing the game from the list. It took me 10 hours, although I got really lucky on Hard Mode, only taking me about 2 hours of gameplay. Maybe me getting lucky is heavily factoring my rating although I can't see it be any harder. Regardless, seems like I'm in the minority with that rating so I'll just wait on more people to mention their thoughts on the game :)

Luck is a factor,  but it is heavily skill based as well, i was raging a lot too so that slowed me down for sure, this game made me rage like a little spoiled kid, it was a disgusting experience. Only Trackmania Turbo was worst for me tbh. To this day i learned how to control my anger and frustration a lot better and these 2 games helped a lot for sure lmao. I will need it for SMB

10 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Xcom 2 should be removed, as you can not only save scum, but also use glitch to negate your opponent even having a turn...

I didn't check, but Atari Classics Vita should be the same difficulty as 3. Xari y'know?

--------

Also, why are mods deleting comments? You allow someone to call "casuals" idiots because they think bloodborne is hard. But, I suggest he may have a problem with his way of thinking? Oh no. That's not allowed. -.-

Suggestion

Cuphead is rated 8/10 in its guide here and I think that’s fitting

furi: in my opinion exact same difficulty as cuphead. The one trophy that could be more difficult can be savescummed but you still need decent skill to beat each boss with a good rating (just not all in a row)

Rayman origins also has an evaluation of 8/10. buy now I have only the vita version Platin but after a very very long break I was able to finish the rest of it without big trouble. For a true 8/10 I would have expected a bit of a practice phase. All in all I would say it was easier than cuphead and furi for sure

Warhammer end times vermintide ( i would say 9/10).

Shadow Warrior ( 9/10 )

Raiden IV OverKill ( ps3 ) (10/10)

Cloudberry Kingdom ( ps3 ) (100% game no plat, 10/10)

Sine Mora ps3 ps4 psvita (has autopop) ( 100% no plat 9/10 )

Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer (9/10) 

Mirrors edge ps3 ( with dlcs, 10/10)

Capcom arcade cabinet ps3 ( with dlcs 9/10 )

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams ( 9/10 )

Badlands (8 or 9/10, but very long plat )

Futuridium EP Deluxe (9/10 100% no plat )

VVVVVV (8 or 9/10, 100% no plat)

Jotun ( 9 or 10/10 )

I am bread ( 8/10 )

All free to plays PINBALL games (with DLCS 10000/10 don't even try)

Hustle Kings (with dlcs 9/10)

Razing Storm ps3 (9/10)

Twisted Metal ps3 ( 9 or 10/10 )

1 hour ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Suggestion

furi: in my opinion exact same difficulty as cuphead. The one trophy that could be more difficult can be savescummed but you still need decent skill to beat each boss with a good rating (just not all in a row)

Rayman origins also has an evaluation of 8/10. buy now I have only the vita version Platin but after a very very long break I was able to finish the rest of it without big trouble. For a true 8/10 I would have expected a bit of a practice phase. All in all I would say it was easier than cuphead and furi for sure

Cuphead has a inmortality glitch, like Hollow Knight.

Cuphead should be removed from the list

1 hour ago, Reinachii- said:

--------

Also, why are mods deleting comments? You allow someone to call "casuals" idiots because they think bloodborne is hard. But, I suggest he may have a problem with his way of thinking? Oh no. That's not allowed. -.-

Bloodborne is a 4/10 or 5 max. If you play Nioh 1 dlcs (hardest soulslike because of the dlcs) you can clean all the other soulslike really fast amd without struggling that much

9 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

something like Black Ops 3 is definitely an 8/10 at the very least as realistic mode was a great challenge to overcome

I would like to further add to this and say the hardest part of the Black Ops 3 plat was that training simulator on realistic difficulty, I think many people don't consider it because it has a bug you can exploit to just skip that bit essentially. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CNaai said:

Warhammer end times vermintide ( i would say 9/10).

Shadow Warrior ( 9/10 )

Raiden IV OverKill ( ps3 ) (10/10)

Cloudberry Kingdom ( ps3 ) (100% game no plat, 10/10)

Sine Mora ps3 ps4 psvita (has autopop) ( 100% no plat 9/10 )

Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer (9/10) 

Mirrors edge ps3 ( with dlcs, 10/10)

Capcom arcade cabinet ps3 ( with dlcs 9/10 )

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams ( 9/10 )

Badlands (8 or 9/10, but very long plat )

Futuridium EP Deluxe (9/10 100% no plat )

VVVVVV (8 or 9/10, 100% no plat)

Jotun ( 9 or 10/10 )

I am bread ( 8/10 )

All free to plays PINBALL games (with DLCS 10000/10 don't even try)

Razing Storm ps3 (9/10)

Twisted Metal ps3 ( 9 or 10/10 )

Cuphead has a inmortality glitch, like Hollow Knight.

Cuphead should be removed from the list

Bloodborne is a 4/10 or 5 max. If you play Nioh 1 dlcs (hardest soulslike because of the dlcs) you can clean all the other soulslike really fast amd without struggling that much

Explain the cuphead immortality glitch or link to it.  I've never heard of it.

1 hour ago, Jeanolt said:

RockBand 2 should be there even without a guide, you need the complete the entire game without pausing or failing, although I'm not sure if there are exploits for that.

Also RockBand: The Beatles, but the requirements are different.

I agree with Rockband 2, that's just ridiculous and I've heard of that trophy before.

4 hours ago, Enzo_0684 said:

For both Wuppo and Downwell, we would like more people to give their input on them if possible. We appreciate all the help coming in from the community

I'm no elite but I have some hard plats, not tons, but I love a challenge. And I gotta say Downwell is one of the very very few games I had to give up on, it fully beat me. I cant say that about many games. And I hate giving up on games so I didnt rush to accepting defeat! I kept going back to it but I just couldnt do it, so I agree with the other guy who had hell with it. That's my 2 cents, and showing me imo it probably is a 8+ difficulty. Or yea maybe it is just a specific skillset that I just dont possess. 🤷‍♂️

Was there any other peoples input on Oultlast 2 who have played it? Just me and one other guy agreeing on the guide rating 8 (PS I dont think it's fair to compare everything to mein leben, especially if you havent played both)

1 hour ago, CNaai said:

I have hustle kings 100% and my personal rating would be 5/10. And I think that is the only snooker/pool game I've played. With a boost group of 4 people the majority becomes a zero effort breeze. The 5/10 coming from just a couple random misc trophies like a full break or something, nothing was at all bad me n my mates thought.

The trophies are so rare because 1 it was free and 2 because most people cba to boost the million trophy cuz it's kinda time consuming despite having to do absolutely nothing other than pass money to your friends.

Pix The Cat
This is a snake game and the only control is movement. The difficulty stems from the uncontrollable high speed, but Pause-mashing cheeses off the technical barriers. Also, the map is fixed rather than randomly generated, so the guided video can be traced.
There are online daily ranking related trophies listed, but they are easy to achieve as there are currently few participants.
In terms of obtaining trophies, the overall difficulty is 3/10 at best. Even if played seriously, 9/10 seems too high.

8 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Pretty sure this guy @Shroobadid do it 30hrs faster but maybe I was high. 😅

Went and checked, my final time upon earning the platinum trophy was 68 hours (putting the screenshot in a spoiler tab since it's a bit of a big image 😅 )

Spoiler

aZUpbC2.jpeg

In my opinion, I definitely think Crash 4 is around the 9/10 range, although I did do the Platinum Relics without the triple spin, so that may have skewed it a bit higher. However, I did find the N. Sanely Perfect Relics to be pretty demanding too! Since Crash 4 has been off and on the spreadsheet a couple times now (I think), I'd like to cast my vote in in favour of it staying on.
Difficulty aside though- for anyone else reading- Crash 4 is a fantastic game! I definitely recommend it.

While I'm at it, I'll just give @Enzo_0684 a quick ping, since I believe you're the go-to person for fighting-related games on the list! 😅

Since DLC lists do count, I was chatting with a friend, @Copanele, who is well versed in fighting games, and I asked whether the Tohru Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax would be deserving of a spot on the list. The main game's platinum itself is around a 7/10, so that wouldn't fit, but I do believe the Adachi DLC would, since I believe his difficulty is very comparable to another game on the spreadsheet, being the inclusion of BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma Extend.
There are two main aspects that go towards the difficulty of BB CPEX. One being Bread and Butter, the 50% overall character combo completion, and the second being towards completing all of one character's challenges, Frame Advantage, of which most choose Iron Tager. From my experience, Tohru Adachi's Challenge 22 through 24 alone gave me more trouble than Iron Tager's challenges. Many players will go along with Iron Tager in BB CPEX, since his slow moves allow the player more time to buffer in his next moves of the combo within the earliest possible frame. Tohru Adachi's Challenge 24 meanwhile, as one example, demands the player to input what I believe is a frame-perfect (or generally just a very strict timing) move, followed by a string of quick moves in succession. The general gist is that Iron Tager's moves can be spammed in advance whilst he goes through his slow animations, whereas Tohru Adachi's challenges demand specific timing for button inputs of which I believe compensates for BB CPEX's Bread and Butter as well.
As the original post for the thread asks to take a newcomer's experience into account, I asked @Copanele this too, and he gave his opinion that for a beginner, Adachi would be around a 9/10 in difficulty. The guide for the Adachi content is listed as a 9/10 since guides cannot be in 0.5 increments. However, for the guide that lists the Combination Master trophy, it slots Adachi's challenges as an 8.5/10, which I think is perfect... plus it might be a bit jarring for Adachi to just be one point off of P4A! 😅 Given the consensus of Copanele who is an individual with a storied experience in fighting games, myself who dabbles a bit in the genre from time to time, alongside two instances of guides, of which both point it as an 8+/10 range, I believe it covers three opinions of varying experience.
Even if an 8.5/10 is deemed too high, I still think it being an 8/10 is reasonable, since his challenges are harder than Iron Tager in BB CPEX which is on the list, alongside demanding intricacy comparable to the entirety of the Bread and Butter trophy.

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

I have hustle kings 100% and my personal rating would be 5/10. And I think that is the only snooker/pool game I've played. With a boost group of 4 people the majority becomes a zero effort breeze. The 5/10 coming from just a couple random misc trophies like a full break or something, nothing was at all bad me n my mates thought.

The trophies are so rare because 1 it was free and 2 because most people cba to boost the million trophy cuz it's kinda time consuming despite having to do absolutely nothing other than pass money to your friends.

While I have not played Hustle Kings I have heard this before.  That you can cheese it a bit by boosting.   

I think this brings up another question, and please consider these questions aren't to mess up what you guys are trying to do, but instead to think through things and see other viewpoints. 

My question would be how hard is Hustle Kings if you don't boost it?

Is boosting considered an "exploit" glitch/script concept as before?

Because if not then a game like Payday The Heist needs ro be reconsidered.  Ultra Rare Platinum, was not a PS Plus game I don't believe, and you CANNOT get the platinum without boosting at least some of the trophies.  It's just not possible.  Noob Herder would be 1 off the top of my head.  Aside from that No Photos, and Easy Street, just can't be done without boosting.  IMPOSSIBLE in solo mode.  Plus they are damn hard, at least Easy Street and Don't Lose Face trophies are even when you do boost.

If Hustle Kings is on there Payday The Heist or Payday 1 should be to.

I agree with @Shrooba Crash 4 should be on the list it's trophies are absolutely ridiculous and over the top.  

Also the PS Org guide is wrong.  The most you can kill in #KillAllZombies is around 20,000 an hour, you need 500 K for 1 trophy, that math equals 25 hours minimum.  Granted this is on a good run lasting 45 minutes or longer, if you die earlier it will take longer.  15 hours is way off.

@NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR and @Pixelaholic what are your thoughts on #KillAllZombies difficulty?  What rating do you give it?

Where is Burn Zombie Burn, and that Trash game people talked about all the time?

Edited by LegendExeter

3 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

--------

Hey genius i did not mean you with my comment. Don't get your gut twisted here. I was well aware of you saying dark souls here, i read those comment. But even with that prior knowledge i did not mean you. I could have also said something like the current resident evil. However the souls series are well known by people and their misjudgment of calling those game "hard".

Your comment, at least the one with "no lifer" one was directed at me. Mine comment was at those who are narrow minded to the point of being ignorant and truly believing that souls games are the hardest game in this world. You could tell them that crypt is harder and they still would refuse to believe you. I have met those kind of people online.

I also agree with @distressedjazz. Call of duty 3 should be in here. Without the glitch the training simulation on realistic becomes really hard.

Edited by Laxus-0
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CNaai said:

Honestly, I don't think any Soulslike game which allows other players to join you should be included, regardless of how difficult one might find the game, since having another player drastically changes the challenge.

20 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

Hey genius i did not mean you with my comment. Don't get your gut twisted here. I was well aware of you saying dark souls here, i read those comment. But even with that prior knowledge i did not mean you. I could have also said something like the current resident evil. However the souls series are well known by people and their misjudgment of calling those game "hard".

Your comment, at least the one with "no lifer" one was directed at me. Mine comment was at those who are narrow minded to the point of being ignorant and truly believing that souls games are the hardest game in this world. You could tell them that crypt is harder and they still would refuse to believe you. I have met those kind of people online.

I also agree with @distressedjazz. Call of duty 3 should be in here. Without the glitch the training simulation on realistic becomes really hard.

Alright alright, calm down. We know you are the genius here. The pro gamer who doesn't struggle with souls games like the rest of us ignorants.

Wait, I am ignorant because I think dark souls is harder than Crypt? Why do you have final say on what game is harder than any other? All difficulty is subjective.

14 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Alright alright, calm down. We know you are the genius here. The pro gamer who doesn't struggle with souls games like the rest of us ignorants.

Wait, I am ignorant because I think dark souls is harder than Crypt? Why do you have final say on what game is harder than any other? All difficulty is subjective.

You can't be serious right now. I am tired of people like you who try to start an argument with me for no reason at all. Your comments are either directed at me or they have nothing to do with this thread. Even if you think that dark souls is hard, it will not be considered. What exactly is so hard for you to understand that those games do not belong here?

As for the crypt example, it is clear that you never touched the game but let me explain. I did not compare those games since they both are from different genres. I said that you could say to someone that crypt is harder than dark souls and they would not believe you. But of course you had to twist your way in this and try to change the intent of my post. Also stop calling me a pro gamer, i never considered myself better than anyone else here. There are many gamers in this forum who are better than me. My Ego is not that high to call myself a pro gamer.

Edited by Laxus-0

6 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

You can't be serious right now. I am tired of people like you who try to start an argument with me for no reason at all. Your comments are either directed at me or they have nothing to do with this thread. Even if you think that dark souls is hard, it will not be considered. What exactly is so hard for you to understand that those games do not belong here?

As for the crypt example, it is clear that you never touched the game but let me explain. I did not compare those games since they both are from different genres. I said that you could say to someone that crypt is harder than dark souls and they would not believe you. But of course you had to twist your way in this and try to change the intent of my post. Also stop calling me a pro gamer, i never considered myself better than anyone else here. There are many gamers in this forum who are better than me. My Ego is not that high to call myself a pro gamer.

Look my BIG Brother, I gave my opinion, and you are the one who came rushing in telling me I was wrong. Now you are claiming I started an argument? I didn't and still don't know who you are. You seem to have a lot of authority though, perhaps you are a game difficulty mod? Why don't you join the team here and help maintain the thread? Even better, why not just make your own difficulty presentation and explain why Dark Souls is so ezpz.

I think you are a pro gamer, You know that even games like Marvel vs capcom Infinite and Street Fighter 5 are so easy.

4 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Suggestion

I actually had to come back to this post.  I seen Rayman Origins and was like what???  I then had to dig deep as it was my 4th platinum.  

I found the chest levels where it's running away from you to be the most annoying thing about the game.  The time trials at first were a little challenging but after you knock a few out they aren't that bad.  My reaction is maybe a 6 or 7, I'm surprised the guide creator suggested an 8.  Yet I'm open to hear discussion on this.

52 minutes ago, Iker_01 said:

Honestly, I don't think any Soulslike game which allows other players to join you should be included, regardless of how difficult one might find the game, since having another player drastically changes the challenge.

This is an interesting perspective and opinion.   While it does make it easier it still requires someone to basically be willing to carry you.  I've not played any souls games so I don't know how charitable that player base is in doing such a favor.

Yet with the exploit possible...should they be removed, great point. 

1 hour ago, Shrooba said:

While I'm at it, I'll just give @Enzo_0684 a quick ping, since I believe you're the go-to person for fighting-related games on the list! 😅

Since DLC lists do count, I was chatting with a friend, @Copanele, who is well versed in fighting games, and I asked whether the Tohru Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax would be deserving of a spot on the list. The main game's platinum itself is around a 7/10, so that wouldn't fit, but I do believe the Adachi DLC would, since I believe his difficulty is very comparable to another game on the spreadsheet, being the inclusion of BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma Extend.
There are two main aspects that go towards the difficulty of BB CPEX. One being Bread and Butter, the 50% overall character combo completion, and the second being towards completing all of one character's challenges, Frame Advantage, of which most choose Iron Tager. From my experience, Tohru Adachi's Challenge 22 through 24 alone gave me more trouble than Iron Tager's challenges. Many players will go along with Iron Tager in BB CPEX, since his slow moves allow the player more time to buffer in his next moves of the combo within the earliest possible frame. Tohru Adachi's Challenge 24 meanwhile, as one example, demands the player to input what I believe is a frame-perfect (or generally just a very strict timing) move, followed by a string of quick moves in succession. The general gist is that Iron Tager's moves can be spammed in advance whilst he goes through his slow animations, whereas Tohru Adachi's challenges demand specific timing for button inputs of which I believe compensates for BB CPEX's Bread and Butter as well.
As the original post for the thread asks to take a newcomer's experience into account, I asked @Copanele this too, and he gave his opinion that for a beginner, Adachi would be around a 9/10 in difficulty. The guide for the Adachi content is listed as a 9/10 since guides cannot be in 0.5 increments. However, for the guide that lists the Combination Master trophy, it slots Adachi's challenges as an 8.5/10, which I think is perfect... plus it might be a bit jarring for Adachi to just be one point off of P4A! 😅 Given the consensus of Copanele who is an individual with a storied experience in fighting games, myself who dabbles a bit in the genre from time to time, alongside two instances of guides, of which both point it as an 8+/10 range, I believe it covers three opinions of varying experience.
Even if an 8.5/10 is deemed too high, I still think it being an 8/10 is reasonable, since his challenges are harder than Iron Tager in BB CPEX which is on the list, alongside demanding intricacy comparable to the entirety of the Bread and Butter trophy.

Just wanted to say thank you for pinging me and bringing this one to my attention. Honestly, I totally forgot about the game but this reminds me I need to do it myself as well! I will be adding P4AU + DLC (Only the PS3 Version) to the guide as an 8/10.  I could see Adachi's combos being a major struggle for a beginner/average fighting game player once I watched them myself. Send my thanks to Copanele as well and I greatly appreciate you once again for being so in-depth about why you believe it should be added. If you have any other fighting games or just games in general keep sending them here! Thanks, man!

Edited by Enzo_0684
  • Like 1

Guide writers on this website are, for the most part, not any more of an expert on the difficulty of the game than the average plat earner. I think unless the guide writer explains their choice of rating then it's almost pointless to focus on what their rating even is. Infamously, when Elden Ring came out the one guide writer gave it a 9/10. The Rayman Origins guide writer was bashed just as hard by the community for giving it an 8/10.

• Like 2

I would suggest removing Pier Solar. The slippery mini game puts it at like 5/10 tops. Especially if OlliOlli2 is 8/10. The slippery game is similar in that you need specific presses at precise moments, except it's way easier and there's only two "levels" (there's a checkpoint).

Edit: and for some more context, I would put OlliOlli2 at 9/10, maybe even 10/10.

Edited by Milktastrophe

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Guide writers on this website are, for the most part, not any more of an expert on the difficulty of the game than the average plat earner. I think unless the guide writer explains their choice of rating then it's almost pointless to focus on what their rating even is. Infamously, when Elden Ring came out the one guide writer gave it a 9/10. The Rayman Origins guide writer was bashed just as hard by the community for giving it an 8/10.

Guide writers difficulty rating is nearly always pointless. They either over compensate and give a game a higher difficulty than it deserves or a much lower one due to the fact they've put in hundreds of more hours into said game in order to write the guide and by the end it's easier than it was to begin with. Also a lot of people like to weirdly flex by giving a low difficulty rating and insulting anyone else that thinks it's harder. Same reason the hour guides are way off all the time.

Onto the Dark Souls argument. The reason they're not hard is because 1. There are step by step walkthroughs, videos even that can do all the handholding you could possibly want and 2. There's a learning curve in once you've figured it out then it's no longer hard anymore. For example, once you can parry on Bloodborne, then it's a breeze as basically everything and every boss can be parried. Couple them with the online help available and they're a 5/10 max 6/10.

I understand why some people think Dark Souls games are hard though. I myself picked up Dark Souls II maybe 10 odd years ago and struggled and put it down but I didn't give it time to click or learn it. The same with Bloodborne, I struggled for a long time and after defeating Amelia I gave up because that boss kicked my arse, but when I picked it up again I learnt it and managed to go through it all solo with little difficulty.

They're complicated, long, and start out difficult to a newcomer, but afterwards they're not so hard and once you've learnt one, you've learnt them all basically.

Edited by Hitman_Spinksy1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Baker said:

Yes! Hardest track for me. Unpopular opinion but it took me a marathon of 16 hours.

It is one of the worst tracks ever. Stupid track took me 25 hours. I would also complain about track 180, which took me 35 hours....... With trackmania turbo i learned that i really suck at hard racing games lol. If i would ever go for a game like Assetto Corsa, my heart might just stop at one point.

Edited by Laxus-0

3 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

I actually had to come back to this post.  I seen Rayman Origins and was like what???  I then had to dig deep as it was my 4th platinum.  

I found the chest levels where it's running away from you to be the most annoying thing about the game.  The time trials at first were a little challenging but after you knock a few out they aren't that bad.  My reaction is maybe a 6 or 7, I'm surprised the guide creator suggested an 8.  Yet I'm open to hear discussion on this.

Just to make clear. I wouldn’t consider Rayman origins a 8/10. probably 6ish in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Onto the Dark Souls argument. The reason they're not hard is because 1. There are step by step walkthroughs, videos even that can do all the handholding you could possibly want and 2. There's a learning curve in once you've figured it out then it's no longer hard anymore. For example, once you can parry on Bloodborne, then it's a breeze as basically everything and every boss can be parried. Couple them with the online help available and they're a 5/10 max 6/10.

I understand why some people think Dark Souls games are hard though. I myself picked up Dark Souls II maybe 10 odd years ago and struggled and put it down but I didn't give it time to click or learn it. The same with Bloodborne, I struggled for a long time and after defeating Amelia I gave up because that boss kicked my arse, but when I picked it up again I learnt it and managed to go through it all solo with little difficulty.

They're complicated, long, and start out difficult to a newcomer, but afterwards they're not so hard and once you've learnt one, you've learnt them all basically.

With Argument number 2 absolutely nothing can ever be called difficult. Of corse there is a learning curve and it gets easier the longer you practice. Also the first post says prior experience should not be taken into account. So „once you’ve learnt one you’ve learnt them all“ is not to be evaluated here

• Like 3