...and a Happy New Year! ($50 Giveaway)​ πŸŽ‰ *ended*

jsisoo

Merry New Year, in 30 minutes or so my time.

Β 

Main goal VG wise is to go back and play more PS3 or Vita games that I left on the backlog. I've only done 1 per year the last few years, Ray Gigant, Resistance 3, Freedom Wars, Sly 3 and I've like to do more per year.

• Like 1

Well, you're generous.Β 

More of a goal than a resolution... Gaming wise, playing more games that I haven't played yet instead of replaying what I already know. I mean, when you're playing a 10h game and during that time you come up with a 100 hours worth of games to replay (both KOTOR games and Jade Empire), it's becoming a problem.Β 

Β 

Happy new year everyoneΒ πŸ₯³

Β 

Happy new year everyone!Β 

Β 

My new year resolution... hard to say but I have to be honest, I need to treat myself better, never give up or surrender.

Β 

Last year was a rough one and honestly I've barely made it and videogames and trophy hunting helped me a lot so to anyone feeling this way you're not alone, I wouldn't mind to read you if it helps somehow.

Β 

So yeah, basically I'll try to be better, I know I can, cheers!

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 3

Happy new year everyone!

My gaming resolution is to only play games I want to play rather than continue the miserable game just for trophies habit. Otherwise, work smarter instead of coasting through my job, and do more than just two minutes of Spanish practice or day. It’s been over four years now, and I can only just order a sandwich!

• Like 2

Happy New Year to you, and thank you for another generous giveaway! 🍻

Β 

Gamer Goals

Start and Complete The CrewΒ before 31/03/2024 - if it'll let me progress past the current error screen that is blocking me.

Β 

Reach 75% completion.

Happy New Year All! πŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†

Β 

Gaming Resolution: Stop overthinking what games to play next and just play them!

Β 

Personal Resolution: I’m Becoming a Dad later on this year so want to put all my energy into being the best father I could possibly be!

• Like 3