...and a Happy New Year! ($50 Giveaway)​ 🎉 *ended*

jsisoo

@jsisoo Thank you very much for another giveaway!  It is very kind and generous of you.  I wish you and everyone reading this thread a very happy and healthy 2024.🥳🎊🎉🥂 Hopefully, 2024 will be better than 2023.

My resolutions....To be a better person than I am.  To be more patient.  To get back to the gym and/or get back into a daily exercise regimen.  Gaming wise, to clean up the dlc on some of the older games on my profile.  I've been doing that already with Borderlands and Resogun and Black Ops 2, but I'll continue with those and finish up the dlc with those.  I platted Border and Resogun over a decade ago and I'll platinum Black Ops 2 next year as well.  I'll also be going for the dlc trophies for Black Ops and Borderlands 2.  Hopefully, I'll be able to 100% them.  I'll definitely earn what I can from them.  Happy new year, y'all!  God bless and cheers! 

• Like 2

Happy New Year to you, too!

My new year's resolution is 4K. That way I'll be really crisp and detailed.

Outside of personal life goals I'm not going to share here, my big gaming goals in 2024 are to finally get the Platinum trophies in inFAMOUS and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, try some new games and series to broaden my tastes overall, and if possible, reach 60 Platinum trophies by the end of the year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gaming resolutions for 2024:

Main: Earn most (all if possible) platinums and/or 100%s from all PS3 and Vita games from my backlog, especially the former.

Secondary: earn all online trophies from most of my PS4 backlog games with online (mp, coop, etc). Play and plat more PS1/PSP classics. Start and complete most of the Soulsborne games, including earning their respective platinums.

Thank you for the giveaway. Happy New Year to everybody.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 2

Thanks for the giveaway mate, very kind of you. 

My psn related new years resolution is to bump my account up to 100% completion by 2025. I haven't played many games over the years so it isn't impossible. xD 
My irl resolution is just to take more steps to upgrade my own self care. Kick carbohydrates and sugar, relegate alcohol to strictly social events. Exercise more efficiently and incorporate more body weight training as I have less and less time for the gym.
These things won't happen over night, nor should they start just because the date has changed, they are things that need to happen and I am giving myself a realistic time frame to bring them into fruition. Rather than new years resolutions, think of them more as a 'by the end of 2024 resolutions.' :)

This gives me three entries right?
Comment, psn resolution, irl resolution  ;)xD  

Edited by dfyd
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jsisoo said:

For those who aren't shy, gain a 2nd entry by sharing your New Year's resolutions or goals.

Hide contents

Lordguwa

Lordguwa

FreshFromThaDeli

FreshFromThaDeli

Creasy007

Creasy007

Gray-Fox-44

Gray-Fox-44

toofhairy

MonaSaxPayne

MonaSaxPayne

DJ_Murda_Murk

DJ_Murda_Murk

ShadowSkill

ShadowSkill

b-radg1995

b-radg1995

GunfighterHefty

GunfighterHefty

KingGuy420

KingGuy420

Camokidd87

pot1414

pot1414

RustyZero

RustyZero

sephiroth4424

sephiroth4424

My New Years Resolution is to actually contact everyone on my Facebook friend's list and see how they're doing. Unless I already frequently talk to them in which case they can fuck right off, especially my gamer friends and that goes double for the friend I've been gaming with since 2010. Geez, nearly 14 years with that loser...