...and a Happy New Year! ($50 Giveaway)​ 🎉 *ended*

jsisoo

Happy New Year everyone 🎉

Regarding gaming and trophies, my goal is completing a few games for the UR-Cleanup-Event

Beyond gaming my goal is to read more classic literature and philosophical works. 

• Like 3

New Year’s resolution… Just how many pixels by pixels is that? 👾👾👾

Edited by Dry
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year!!! Hope this year is better than the last. Thanks you for all your giveaways.

Resolutions hmm, gaming-wise I would like to seriously cut down on my backlog. Clearing them all is unrealistic but getting 50% of them done would be a success. Doesn't help that any game I am interested in the Extra catalogue counts as backlog and that most of them are long-ass RPGs lol.

Outside of gaming, I would love to reduce or just completely eliminate soda. I admit that's not going to be as easy as it sounds though.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Merry New Year!!!!

I lost 50 pounds in 2023.  I would like to lost another 50 and be where I was when I was a younger man in my military days (I turned 42 yesterday).  Despite crazy personal stuff happening to me, I lost that weight.  I'm gonna lose more.

Happy birthday yesterday bro 

• Like 1

I hope 2024 is a great gaming year because 2023 was underwhelming for all media(movies, tv shows, games) tbh.

🎉🎉🎉

Edit:

Decided to add my gaming goals for this year after thinking about them. 
1-I hope I complete 1/4 of my games’ library.

2-Starting, finishing & catching up on multiple RPGs.(AC games, Hoyoverse games, indie RPGs…etc.)

@jsisoo

Edited by PXNKCAT
Added goals.
  • Like 1

Happy new year to everyone 🎉

In 2024 I only want to reduce the time spent with games that I don't really care and I usually play only for trophies and focus more in games that I'm really interested in

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 2

Awesome giveaway!

I don't have an official resolution for this new year yet, but as far as goals go, for gaming at least I am trying to earn more platinums on days I never have historically.  I'd eventually like to have a platinum on every unique day of the year.  I'm going to go out of my way to earn one on Feb 29th this year, since I never have and that one only comes around once every 4 years.

• Like 1