...and a Happy New Year! ($50 Giveaway)​ πŸŽ‰ *ended*

jsisoo

I love your holiday cheer. Happy new year, kind one.

Β 

My resolutions are: (1) to be thoughtful of my work/life balance and not bring work home with me, and (2) to spend more time with my family strewn here and yonder.Β 
Β 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
  • Like 2

Happy New Year and thank you for the giveaway!! I'm hoping to finish and clean up some big franchises this year that have been sitting half-played for far too long. Looking at you, God of War, GTA, NFS, Battlefield, and others!

• Like 2

I missed my 2nd entry because I forgot to include my (gaming) resolution for this year. So if it counts or not here it is anyway: finish Prey.

This is the year I will finally push through! πŸ™ƒ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year and good luck, everyone!

Β 

So far as resolutions, I’ve got a few; gaming-wise, to crawl to a 68% completion percentage. It’s slow work, due to the size of my backlog (and all the unobtainable unearneds hiding in there) and the constant barrage of new shinies, but it’s doable. Maybe. Non-gaming is less a resolution and more a hope, since I just do what I can and it’s largely out of my hands, but for the situation between my lawyers, the doctors and the government to finally be sorted out so I can breathe a little easier (literally) and be ever-so-slightly more secure in my position.

Β 

Once again, good luck everyone, and hope the new year treats you all well!

Edited by Ashande
  • Like 2