...and a Happy New Year! ($50 Giveaway)โ€‹ ๐ŸŽ‰ *ended*

jsisoo

Happy new year to everyone!ย ย ๐ŸŽ‰

ย 

My resolution would be to actually live by my philoshopy, don't let other people change that, enjoy more of my free time doing other activities I've been forgetting in the past, and buy a lot of clothes lol

ย 

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Like 1

Happy new year to everyone! ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

ย 

Mine:

See 131 new artists live minimum (will put my lifetime total at 300), bands I've seen before don't count.ย 

ย 

Read at least 1 book a monthย 

ย 

Listen to a minimum of 7 albums or an artists full discography a week, averaging at absolute bare minimum either a full album a day or a full discography a week.ย 

ย 

Meditate 10 minutes a day

ย 

Continue Gratitude journal

ย 

Buy at most 1 Playstation game a month, November being the exception due to black Friday. Especially since the overall idea is to just wait to buy most til black Friday.

Happy new year everone๐ŸŽ†

ย 

My gaming goal for 2023 was 95% completion. Ended with over 97%.ย 

Goal for 2024 is 98%, I think 99% is very hard when I look at the games left open on my list. That could be a 2025 goal, maybe.

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 1

Ooooh $10! I want in! New year's resolution? Don't get any fatter for the rest of the winter/early spring, and start grinding on that mountain bike as early as possible. Gaming resolution, get my damn completion % up to 69% (sexy, I know... I'd say 70%, but it won't happen).

Happy New Year everyone!

ย 

Lifeย Resolutions - To play baseball again; get back to photography; payoff a couple credit cards; look good physically for Aruba!

ย 

Gaming Resolutions - Getting my completion rate to 70%; Play PSVR games again; Platinum Street Fighter V & Mortal Kombat X; Catch up with the Final Fantasy VII saga!

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Merry New Year!!!!

ย 

I lost 50 pounds in 2023.ย  I would like to lost another 50 and be where I was when I was a younger man in my military days (I turned 42 yesterday).ย  Despite crazy personal stuff happening to me, I lost that weight.ย  I'm gonna lose more.

• Like 2

Thank you for doing this! And happy new year :Dย ๐Ÿฅณ

ย 

I could really use one of these tbh.

ย 

My new years resolution is to take better care of my health, do better in University and actually go out more with friends. And to finish some of my incomplete games on my profile, plat both nordic God of Wars, and do mostly games with online trophies.

• Like 4

Happy New Year, everyone! Let's start 2024 strong!ย ๐ŸŽ‰

ย 

Gaming Goals/Resolutions:

ย 

1.ย Maintain #2 or higher spot on VR Leaderboards.

2.ย Get completion percentage above 90%.

3.ย Platinum all non-MMO Final Fantasy games.

4.ย Finish Witcher 3 100%

Edited by KyonKuchiki
  • Like 1