Platinum Trophy obtained already?

Hi, I have a question about Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. How did they managed to get the Platinum trophy despite the Hardest Difficulty of getting all trophies of the game? I'm both surprised and curious about these two players (Archavia and zekunlu) that I noticed managed to get the Platinum trophy despite the Hardest FF Game to get all trophies. Can someone tell me how did they managed to get the Platinum trophy despite the Hardest Difficulty FF Game to get all trophies? I haven't started the game yet and I'm really nervous about the Difficulty (8/10) of the Trophy guide that I recently discovered. Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

6 minutes ago, NewVegasNick said:

#samereleasedayforeveryone

It doesn't matter who the first or the last person to get the platinum trophy.

For that matter, players in Australia for instance will get access to a game way before those in Europe or in the USA or Canada.

• Like 1

Many games have review copies and/or copies for members of official/well known sites to create guides beforehand and I think its great. Dont forget its not the same as enjoying the game with an already finished guide to the side, its a lot of effort.

Sadly there are always some people that are mad about not being able to be the first platinum achiever, not realising thats no achievement at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tentativeuser said:

I am one of the users you're referring to (PSN ID: zekunlu), who received a review copy from Square Enix and wrote the trophy guide on this site. We went out of our way to cover every trophy-related challenge (including the most challenging VR missions and mini-games) in the game, so hopefully, it will be useful to the community here. Feel free to message me or my co-writer, @MakoSOLIDER, if you have any specific questions regarding the game.

👆 this. I did the same thing last year for Geometric Sniper: Blood in Paris. After asking for a review code from the publisher in the respective forum thread, I played the game to its entirety, then wrote the trophy guide for it shortly after it released to the public on PS4 & PS5.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

You guys are doing God's work out there. Thank you! 

The guide was written in the first testament that's how early some reviewers get their copies as ordained by the almighty.

• Haha 2

While it's been revealed as playing the early release, don't forget there are people who skips all cutscenes etc. on first playthrough. 

I haven't played FFVIIR yet, but just as a general statement. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tentativeuser said:

I am one of the users you're referring to (PSN ID: zekunlu), who received a review copy from Square Enix and wrote the trophy guide on this site. We went out of our way to cover every trophy-related challenge (including the most challenging VR missions and mini-games) in the game, so hopefully, it will be useful to the community here. Feel free to message me or my co-writer, @MakoSOLIDER, if you have any specific questions regarding the game.

Appreciate the time and hard work you put into it, thank you. 

• Like 3

On 3/1/2024 at 6:29 AM, Jermster_91 said:

It doesn't matter who the first or the last person to get the platinum trophy.

For that matter, players in Australia for instance will get access to a game way before those in Europe or in the USA or Canada.

We in Australia do not get games before Europe,USA or Canada. Our copies are Europe Region Copies and we get the games the same time as everyone else except for Early access games. And for the people that get reviewer copies shouldn't be allowed on these sites or shouldn't count on the Platinum percentage on PSN because that makes it unfair for people that wanna try to be the first to platinum. Also makes it unfair for people when they hold competitions.

7 minutes ago, Sonic230584 said:

We in Australia do not get games before Europe,USA or Canada. Our copies are Europe Region Copies and we get the games the same time as everyone else except for Early access games. And for the people that get reviewer copies shouldn't be allowed on these sites or shouldn't count on the Platinum percentage on PSN because that makes it unfair for people that wanna try to be the first to platinum. Also makes it unfair for people when they hold competitions.

In that case, become a reviewer. If you can't beat them, join them.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:07 AM, Tentativeuser said:

Should have been honest with the guy and told him you hacked all the trophies.

Edited by Reinachii-
  • Haha 2

On 3/1/2024 at 3:55 AM, ShariusTC said:

powerpyx already has his trophy guide complete, early copy and a big team to play, i guess

also apparently none of their team has actually gotten the platinum (at least when they published it) so at least the authors on PSNP did. should mean this guide is much more accurate and useful

Edited by CosmoWolf_

1 hour ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

also apparently none of their team has actually gotten the platinum so at least the authors on PSNP did. should mean this guide is much more accurate and useful

Their guide is also quite a TLDR version of the guide here on PSNP, some sections of it are literally just a few sentences with 'do this, or maybe do that'. The PSNP guide seems to be way more in-depth and complete.

Authors of these guides are doing awesome work anyway! Much respect for doing all this hard work, that really goes to all the guidewriters here.

I think it's also exactly what early-access copies should be used for, that or writing a review for the game. I used to buy the hardcover guides back in the day for FF games, and i think the companies that made those also likely had early access to the games. To have all this information publicly available within a mouseclick is just amazing.

• Like 2

Also people take the guides for granted. How many times have we seen topics "No guide?" etc. Writing guides is so hard and requires often hundreds of hours of trial and error, writing things cohesively, often takin screenshots/recording videos etc. 

And then deal with bunch of people complaining anyway. Like P3R guide on PowerPyx- comments are FULL of people saying 100% schedule is wrong even though it's clear it was user error in almost every case. If I did so much work and then saw comments like these I'e strangle nearest toddler from frustration

• Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 11:07 PM, Tentativeuser said:

This person and MakoSoldier should be awarded the Best Guide Of 2024 now. The effort and dedication can’t be faulted.

it is pretty difficult to enjoy a game 100% while writing or recording notes and complied a guide and release it ON the game’s official release date.

the contest is over. Give them the award now.

2 hours ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

also apparently none of their team has actually gotten the platinum so at least the authors on PSNP did. should mean this guide is much more accurate and useful

Isn’t Archavia from Powerpyx?

I think, and I hate the site due to all the advertising and constant crashing, the Powerpyx guide is better.

4 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

This person and MakoSoldier should be awarded the Best Guide Of 2024 now. The effort and dedication can’t be faulted.

it is pretty difficult to enjoy a game 100% while writing or recording notes and complied a guide and release it ON the game’s official release date.

the contest is over. Give them the award now.

While it is nice that they got a guide out quickly, it has a ton of missing information from my perusal of the guide. I'm not complaining or anything, but a lot of the trophies don't contain the information you'd want to unlock them (ie for the piano one, it doesn't say where to find all 6 piano sheets. It just says "you'll find them as you explore")

It needs some work to be considered a great guide.