What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

50 minutes ago, R123Rob said:

A good completion over 80% is important. I have managed to achieve this goal for the last few years.

? new ultimate goal unlocked: reach 80% completion; impress R123Rob.

I'ma do it ?

I'm kidding, but it obviously does help to have an objective to keep you invested in your hobby when you've been doing something for a long time and there's a lot of distractions.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 2

Tbh, my original goal was simply, got 100 platinums, earn every platinum in Arland trilogy (Atelier), play and earn a lot of jrpg platinum along the way and help people with guides or simply talking about a specific game they could need help. Nowadays, I lost the motivation after reach my trophy-goal.

I continue playing games and enjoy earning trophies, but it’s not like 4 years ago. In any case, good luck everyone and enjoy your trophy hunter journey.

• Like 1

the completion of as many official and unoffical English translations of the Legend of Heroes games on my profile. 
maybe above 80% completion of overall trophie obtained (i can't do full since i have a lot of unobtainable games on my profile) 

at some point add Battlefield Hardline (PS4 version) to my profile and finish that last stack for complete platinum completion at minimum of the series (test the mettle trophy no longer works)

• Like 1

Never had an "ultimate" goal, I just keep adjusting them as I go along. When I had less than 100 plats the goal was 100, then 200 and now 300. Playing as long as I'm able and enjoying it is really the only goal I have that matters, the rest is just a numbers game.

• Like 2

I do want 100% completion and I was pushing for it for a while there. Knocked out a few in the backlog but then I started too many at once when I normally like to play one game at a time. It's definitely still achievable and I'll push for it again soon as I only have 6 games incomplete at the moment - Hogwarts Legacy, Horizon Forbidden West, Moss, Gotham Knights, God of War Ragnarök, and Elden Ring.

Ultimately though I just want to build a nice collection of games I have completed and I want to do so without artificially inflating my numbers with shovelware, autopops, or duplicates/stacks.

• Like 2

My goal is to be recognised by the players for having a profile with lots of difficult and longer plats. That's why I mostly hate those quick plats that doesn't give any satisfaction to complete unless is from a funny and popular game.

Also, It's just to prove that it is possible to get any plat of any genre if you invest some time on it ☺️☺️☺️.

• Like 3

I think I already passed all the "ambitions" I had for my "VR gaming resume," lol ??. I was never interested in high numbers of platinums or % of completion at all, but I really wanted to be in the top 100 of PSVR players in the U.S.A. Also, I was looking for a skill-based challenge, especially in VR, so I wanted at least 5 ultra rare VR platinums that required true skill to get them, and at least 50 ultra rare VR trophies overall, and at least a few VR trophies that had below 1% achievers, even here. At this point, all those challenges have been passed. In fact, I think they were done a long time ago if we go by PSN rarity, instead of psnprofiles rarity, which is a lot more hardcore, because when something is "ultra rare" here (in a popular site of trophy hunting) and the game has +2000 players here, you can be 100% sure that it is broken, a terrible grind, not fun at all, OR a really hard skill-based sports-like challenge (like the ones I was looking for, lol).

So yeah, I'm done with being too serious about "gaming achievements" at this point, and I just want to add more worthwhile experiences. I ended up in the top 50 of VR players in the U.S., with 100 ultra rare VR trophies, between 5 and 10 ultra rare VR platinums, and even a top highscore in the psvr version of the tetris-like game SuperHyperCube. I think I already got what I wanted to get out of this, but naturally, I am still a huge fan of VR gaming, and I will continue to try other good VR experiences in psvr2 and psvr1. I am not as focused on getting "hard VR trophies" as I used to be though. Since I already passed those old goals, I just play for fun now. And (this is very worth saying) I think I've actually been enjoying my gaming more since I eased up on those "old ambitions" of wanting to get "more ultra rare VR trophies" and all that. A challenge is nice sometimes, but when it's all challenges you just don't enjoy your gaming as much.

• Like 1

I don’t know that I have an “ultimate” goal; so long as the PlayStation ecosystem (and trophies) exist, and my fingers, eyes and brain are capable of dealing with them, I’ll keep earning them. I do “current” goals instead. Right now, that goal is to hit 65% completion percentage. I’d like to set the target higher, but with the pile of early PS3 games that either have unobtainable plats or prohibitive price tags to replace I’m not sure what a realistic max percentage would be at this point. On the bright side, though, that pile of unobtainables means ~90+% is forever a pipe dream, which gives me some freedom to mess about, playing other games that are unobtainable for that I have no intention of even trying to Platinum, since I already know “perfection” is out of reach.

• Like 1

Mine is really just to find the time to play through my massive backlog of games. If I can somehow manage that, I’d like to aim for 90% minimum completion (not sure if this is possible with all my unobtainables), maintain a 0.9 daily earned trophy and have an average trophy rarity of 20%.

Doubt I’ll get even close to getting through my backlog so these will probably remain as goals. 

• Like 1

Goal to plat as many games as I can while going for a 90% completion percentage. I remember sitting at like 56% in 2020 and it’s now 81%. Also would like to collect as many ultra rare trophies too since not many people can achieve that specific trophy (BO4 alone has like 40 URs).

I made this account really to go through my backlog and try to at least complete the stories on a lot of my games. My goal for completion is to try to stay between the 80-90% range.

I've started well but I've gotten busy irl so I haven't had a chance to play lately which sucks but I expect to have a lot more time over the summer.

Edited by slicknick3822