Sony asking how satisfied are you with trophies?

37 minutes ago, dJordman said:

If they are, I'd really like to give them feedback.

I really really REALLY would like to have the option of either deleting trophy lists that aren't at 0 %... or have the option to hide them from myself.

There's a few games in my list at 1 or 2 % and I just want them gone. I know... it's not a big thing... unless you're a little OCD like I am ;)

This

I would like to have the option of going through the game AGAIN with 0% trophies and getting them again, so deleting any list would be great for the future 

• Like 3

The one thing I'd like to see is across-the-board stat tracking for trophies like xbox has, because right now it's only in a tiny handful of PS5 games and even there it's  left up to the discretion of developers.

• Like 2

What would make sense to me is being able to delete a trophy list if and only if this list is 100% on a profile. Hence, we could enjoy again going for the platinum for our favorite games. Deleting a trophy list that is not complete does not make any sense.

• Like 2

They could do so much with trophies to make them better, but they have basically done nothing. Can't even do simple things like sort the lists, change the pop sound. Trophies became stale long ago imo, most people I use to trophy hunt with lost interest years ago.

The shitty PS5 trophy system shows how little Sony cares. 

• Like 4

Let me delete trophies. There are 3, possibly 4, games that I'd like to just remove from my account. I'm never going back to these games and 2 of them have unavailable online trophies, so can't even do those even if I wanted to.

Possibly give us an official leaderboard. With PSN levels being a thing, I'm surprised it doesn't exist already.

Also, maybe, don't allow shovel ware (jumping food, ...). Those games exist solely to sell trophies. This is not against short games in general, those are fine and to each their own, but make them have some purpose other than trophies.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

What about an option to pay to delete trophies?

No one is gonna hack your account and pay to delete your lists.

The person with the ability to hack your Sony account, would also have it to break the payment system. Perhaps a bad idea anyway…

They should remove trophy lists attached to shovelware games. That trash “games” do nothing but detract from the trophy system in general.

The levels are a nonsense since the update years ago… Reaching level 999 has no meaning at all. Years back you was at level 40 after years playing… Now that means nothing.

Everything else is fine.

• Like 3

I support the ability to delete trophies off a list. I think people overestimate how many people would go out of their way to delete everything not 100% on their account. Most people always plan to go back to games on their account from those I've talked to.

More importantly, they need to delete shovelware trophy lists from PSN. They have single-handedly destroyed the system.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I support the ability to delete trophies off a list. I think people overestimate how many people would go out of their way to delete everything not 100% on their account. Most people always plan to go back to games on their account from those I've talked to.

More importantly, they need to delete shovelware trophy lists from PSN. They have single-handedly destroyed the system.

This

And you could limit the allowed deleting lists to 3 lists for every 3 months as example

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Deleting trophies will never happen, and here's why. All it takes is for someone to get ahold of your account information, and they can delete years of your trophy progress just as easily as taking a dump. No one would want that right?

That's a point, but you could handle it like this -> you get an E-Mail, which you need to verify as well + a 2-step verification - so it's safe, that this is really you + a time frame from 7 days, what it needs, that those lists are resetted to 0 and you could revoke it in this time.

• Like 2