What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

I have started the guide for Final Fantasy IX. I've decided to tackle this guide a little differently. I'm writing it as I play the post-game stuff and basing some information on personal experiences as I'm going for some of these trophies. I think that it'll help keep information in check instead of relying solely on memory.

19 minutes ago, Marccap said:

Submitted a quick little guide for PS4 Minefield

Also still looking - 

I'm looking for a trophy guide contributor to finish off my guides which I started and completed some/most of it but needs finishing off. You WILL need knowledge of the game so ideally you would of unlocked the platinum trophy or completed most of the game. If you prefer just to fill the guide with the trophy info, I can always tidy it up afterwards. 

1) PS4 - FIFA 18 (70 - 80% ish completed)

2) PS4 - Cities: Skylines (40% - 50% ish completed)

Message me if interested 1f60e.png

Did you put "buggy" next to every trophy? Haha. Watched my brother play last night and nearly every trophy glitched on him. Exiting out of the game and going back in fixed the issue.

8 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Did you put "buggy" next to every trophy? Haha. Watched my brother play last night and nearly every trophy glitched on him. Exiting out of the game and going back in fixed the issue.

Yes I did lol - very buggy at the mo

On 5/21/2018 at 5:28 PM, ARB1992 said:

My trophy guide for Final Fantasy IX is around halfway to being finished. Hopefully by the end of the week it'll, at least, be nearing its finish.

Saw the guide was published! Congrats!!!

I removed it from the list.

Alternatewarning and I published our guide for The Nonary Games, so you can scratch that off the list :)

On another note, I'm starting a trophy guide for Nier (Gestalt) for PS3, so you can write that one down! Perfectly happy working alone, but won't say no to someone who really wants to cooperate, either. May take a while though, since I have exams. 

Edited by QuentinCle95
  • Like 2

On 3/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, ddracarys said:

@ManaFear and I are starting the following trophy guides today:

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City trophy guide.
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Echo Six Expansion Pack 1 DLC trophy guide.
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Echo Six Expansion Pack 2 DLC trophy guide.

I can't really say when we will be done with these trophy guides, especially with my surgery right around the corner. I imagine that will be clashing with my schedule, and will delay these trophy guides. But nonetheless, we're obviously still going to pour our hearts out on these, and get them out as soon as possible! I don't think we will be needing any assistance, but if you would like to help, feel free to contact us personally anyway.

As I mentioned in the post above, these trophy guides were definitely going to take some time, since @ManaFear and I started them at a busy period for both of us. However, they are finally done, and boy were they a lot of fun to write! Expect all three trophy guides to be published in a day or so, so feel free to remove them from the list! :yay: I am moving onto the following trophy guide next:

• Far Cry 3 Classic Edition Trophy Guide (PlayStation 4). I am no longer accepting help here, since I already have two wonderful partners helping me out.

I just wanted to conclude with the fact that I'm shifting a lot of things around in my life right now, adapting to a new daily schedule an all. So, I'm changing the way I approach writing guides, in terms of giving myself more time, and being a lot less strict about getting guides out as fast as possible. Ultimately, this means writing trophy or gameplay guides is going to take me a lot more time than usual. This new approach toward guide writing was much needed for me personally, as I was previously prioritising writing my guides, instead of fulfilling my responsibilities, outside of PSNProfiles. Other guide writers who would like to collaborate with me in the future should keep this in mind too, as it means I will also be slowing our writing process down.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 3

I finished the Chroma Squad guide yesterday, it's less extensive than my other ones I think, but there's honestly less to say about Chroma Squad than the others I've tackled. Don't know what other game I could do at this point

7 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@Beyondthegrave07, we've completed the Ni No Kuni 2 guide, and it has been published. You can remove it from the "in progress" section :) 

This is an impressively detailed guide, well done

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think everything is updated (?) Let me know if anyone sees anything I'm missing and I'll update.

You can remove the following guides from the “currently in progress” list:

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

• Driveclub.

• Tearaway Unfolded.

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLCs (I’m not sure if all of the intended trophy guides are up, but there’s a few anyway).

• Battlefield 3.

• LA Noire.

• Dragon’s Dogma.

• Persona 5.

• Broken Age.

• Birthdays the Beginning.

You can find all of the above guides under PSNProfiles, currently published. I understand some of these games have duplicate lists, therefore there may be duplicate trophy guides been worked on, however I dug well into the unpublished queue, and still couldn’t find them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

You can remove the following guides from the “currently in progress” list:

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

• Driveclub.

• Tearaway Unfolded.

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLCs (I’m not sure if all of the intended trophy guides are up, but there’s a few anyway).

• Battlefield 3.

• LA Noire.

• Dragon’s Dogma.

• Persona 5.

• Broken Age.

• Birthdays the Beginning.

You can find all of the above guides under PSNProfiles, currently published. I understand some of these games have duplicate lists, therefore there may be duplicate trophy guides been worked on, however I dug well into the unpublished queue, and still couldn’t find them.

The Dragons Dogma, Persona 5 and Broken Age are Trophy Walkthroughs, I did ask for TW to be mentioned to avoid the confusion

The P5 one is a way off, BA would be a port once I get round to it, and the DD one has been begun, im just finishing a TW off for TEW2 first

They can be moved anyhow I guess as they will just appear once ready and are not your usual TG which are the common listings on heres

• Like 2