Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1La054a2.png

Plat #90 (18th of the year): Game of Thrones (PS4)

Already played this once on the PS3 and all I remember was the game did not run smoothly.  At least they fixed that problem with the PS4 version. Still not my favorite Telltale game but you know Free + Telltale game = Easy Plat!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

...skip

Congrats on getting the platinum. As for me, I think I have to redo everything on a new save file because I forgot which bosses I needed to defeat in the Boundary Plane to get final true boss to appear (even though I have all nodes colored orange, but won't let me access her), and I don't know how much I have left for getting all weapons, items, and accessories. It sucks too since those are the only 2 trophies I need for platinum.

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Congrats on getting the platinum. As for me, I think I have to redo everything on a new save file because I forgot which bosses I needed to defeat in the Boundary Plane to get final true boss to appear (even though I have all nodes colored orange, but won't let me access her), and I don't know how much I have left for getting all weapons, items, and accessories. It sucks too since those are the only 2 trophies I need for platinum.

That's why I made sure to only go down 1 boss's path at a time because I don't think there's a way to tell if you cleared it yet or not. But why would you need to start a new file? You could just fight all the bosses again (if you already have access to the Lv999 ones, you'd just have to fight those 5 again), & it should open the path to the final 2 bosses (assuming that's where you're stuck).

Also, you can see what equipment you've already had before in the menu (under the "Data" section).

Persona 4: Dancing All Night (PS Vita)

1L393507.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 4

Time: 20-30 hours

I love the Persona series so I wanted to try this spinoff. This was my first rhythm game. The Music was great but I don´t think I´m made for this kind of games ;) The Story was good so far, I think they made the best out of it. I recommend this game to everyone who really loves Persona 4 but if you are not into this kind of game genre or into the series you should think twice of buying it.

• Like 3