Muff

Most Recent Platinum

40,790 posts in this topic

1La054a2.png

Plat #90 (18th of the year): Game of Thrones (PS4)

Already played this once on the PS3 and all I remember was the game did not run smoothly.  At least they fixed that problem with the PS4 version. Still not my favorite Telltale game but you know Free + Telltale game = Easy Plat!

#62 - Sniper Ghost Warrior 3

1L394b1c.png

Quick and easy one. Nothing special.

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

...skip

Congrats on getting the platinum. As for me, I think I have to redo everything on a new save file because I forgot which bosses I needed to defeat in the Boundary Plane to get final true boss to appear (even though I have all nodes colored orange, but won't let me access her), and I don't know how much I have left for getting all weapons, items, and accessories. It sucks too since those are the only 2 trophies I need for platinum.

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Congrats on getting the platinum. As for me, I think I have to redo everything on a new save file because I forgot which bosses I needed to defeat in the Boundary Plane to get final true boss to appear (even though I have all nodes colored orange, but won't let me access her), and I don't know how much I have left for getting all weapons, items, and accessories. It sucks too since those are the only 2 trophies I need for platinum.

That's why I made sure to only go down 1 boss's path at a time because I don't think there's a way to tell if you cleared it yet or not. But why would you need to start a new file? You could just fight all the bosses again (if you already have access to the Lv999 ones, you'd just have to fight those 5 again), & it should open the path to the final 2 bosses (assuming that's where you're stuck).

Also, you can see what equipment you've already had before in the menu (under the "Data" section).

@Masamune I will have to double check when I go back to the game in the near future.

@GarciaFever Yeah, it'd be a shame to stop there when you're so close to the end (although it looks like it's been a while since you've played, 2012?). xD