Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #45 Dying Light

1L76d3e0.png

When this game was announced i got really excited. The trailer was a big hype! But at the time i didnt own a PS4 yet and checked most of the game with playthroughs on youtube. Then it  got a expension/stand alone dlc which bundled with the normal version of the game. That was the version i was after, when i bought it last christmas i played the SP and was satisfied. Later i went back to some other trophies. Untill 3-4 week ago i got an itch again and started the following, which is a cool new map to play which offer a new playing field. 

But i platted this with the only reason to get closer the #50 as im trying to wait with TLoU Remastered to get at is #50. 

Still have Bozak's horde and the agility challenges left to do, will come back to those after i got plat #50 i think

Only hard thing is to get the homo homini lupus est trophy. As it involves a random event that the most rare, you need to encouter that 15 times and finish it.

Enjoyment 7/10

Difficulty 4/10

Edited by ghostly-legend
  • Like 3

#41: Knack 2

1L6a1ee5.png

I've said plenty of times before that I heavily disliked the first Knack. I didn't have much expectation for this one and wasn't planning on getting it, but then it ended up being free on PSN so I picked it up. Surprisingly, it's actually pretty decent. It improved on just about everything that I hated in the first game and ended up being much better overall. 

Things like Knack being able to change size at will and actually incorporating that into quick puzzles and exploration is good. Knack actually having a block button, multiple attacks, and an upgrade tree is way better. Now the chest system actually gives you every gadget piece and gem that you need if you find every chest in your playthrough and you can actually get the ones you missed in chapter select. Platforming is actually a thing in this one too. There's more jumping in the second chapter than there is in the entire first game. The music is good too. It actually suits the mood in a nice atmospheric way. 

The huge negative is definitely the bugs though. There's half a dozen game breaking bugs in the game that make you start over. It's ridiculous and I can't believe it's left in the game when so many people were effected by one or more of them. I ended up getting two of them and having to restart twice. It's awful and needs to be patched for sure.

I figured I would write a guide for the game though. It seems like a simple platinum that would be a good start for guide writing practice. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

1L590838.png

40-platinum.png #8 - Legend

What an effort this was for me...9 months (although I did play other games in-between), with all those side quests, and mission tasks. Some of them really drove me crazy, but all in all, it was fun. Despite the lack of a true ending and all the bad reviews this game had, it was an amazing experience for me, and would buy it (and Plat it) again. Really proud of this one :) 

I want this sooooo bad ?, I have the game on my ps3 and manage to get most of the trophies but i can't connect to the servers to get the FOB trophy, I google it and it seens to be a problem with my either my connection type or my wi-fi router (also I try via ethernet and it didn't work), is the only game I'd had problems like this ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Heller reminds me of Kratos, due to how angry he is . At everything. But he's sooooo much more funny about it. 

Soo true man! He's the embodiment of Kratos due to his "non chill" attitude xD and also a little of infamous due to his powers and finally he has his own  humourous personality XD. 

Had a blast :awesome: playing it on ps3 and about less than halfway done on ps4(still having a blast :P ). 

U also "robbed"(ok I'll stop XD)  the quote that I was going to post when I get my plat :(. It's ok I'll just post it anyways for more people to see!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Nurse Love Addiction

1Le12bd3.png

:platinum: Passed the qualification exam 
Unlocked all trophies.

I had known this game was on Steam for a while, but when I heard about a possible Vita version, I decided to wait. Initially, I was going to wait for a sale since it is digital only, but... well, that didn't happen. Aside from some reviews I read on Steam a long time ago, I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew it was a yuri VN, and that's all it really took for me to buy it. It's not quite what it seems, though. I won't go into detail because of spoilers, but depending on the route, some seriously crazy shit can happen. Some of the bad endings are a good example of this. After all, this game is rated M, but it's not for the reasons you'd think...

As for the trophies, they're easy (unsurprisingly) since it's a VN. However, they're pretty stupid. Why would they make picking the wrong choice for each ending a silver trophy? It should have been the opposite. You know what you get for picking the right choice? Nothing. I guess you could say that you get the good ending trophy later, but getting more trophies for screwing up is just dumb.

That's it! Embrace the yuri-ism and love it like there's no tomorrow :eyebrow: