Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L1f1c1b.png

#15th platinum

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficultly: 1/10

A easy platinum. It's a visual novel game, just follow the guide at ps3imports and you can get a easy platinum within 5 hours. Just combine playing this game with watching your movies (I did watch Netflix). I could borrow the disc for PSVita from my friend. I also borrowed Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds, so it's my next platinum I guess. On my way to next platinums!

Edited by Maeglenus
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, TheNoob_PT said:

Never did it on PS3 (modders are annoying) and I'm really proud I could do it on this gen.

This is something to be wary of especially with older PS3 games that still have online servers. 

Call of Duty: World at War from what I heard has hacked lobbies. It is possible to get trophies you didn't earn in these lobbies, and you will likely get flagged for questionable time stamps. 

It's complete bullshit. You couldn't do anything about it but you're still liable to get flagged. Sony should remove those trophies and make you try again. But they're not going to because they don't care, especially not on a game that's nearly an entire decade old.

• Like 1