Most Recent Platinum

Muff

58 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Platinum 94: Claire - Extended Cut [March 2018 PS+ Free game]

BzKE9Xj.jpg

Rarity: 12.59%

All 16 Trophies 
March 15th 2018  Completed in 2 hours, 15 minutes

Again big props to @IBadDriverI for an amazing walkthrough for this game. Without it this would be a pain to platinum

even managed to get nr 12 fastest achiever on the board for now 1f601.png

Thanks and GOOD JOB

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Unravel's soundtrack is one of the strongest aspects in the game for me, the music really elevates the experience and by the time it ends you can definitely feel a connection with everything you just experienced, really beautiful. The platinum is also very straightforward, the only trophy that may prove to be somewhat challenging is finish all the 13 stages without dying, still it's nothing compared to let's say LittleBigPlanet, so if you're familiar with that game, you will breeze on this one.

In the end, Unravel is a charming and beautiful adventure, don't let the EA logo fool you trough, they actually published a game that delivers a true and complete experience from start to finish.

It's definitely a beautiful game and I'll be going back to finish it after Mafia 3.

The without dying trophy is definitely annoying. I was trying to get collectibles, not swat at the mosquitoes and not die in one run on level three, but I guess I'm either not good enough or the game developers wanted you to do more than one run. I also died a lot while flying on a kite in level 2.

41 minutes ago, Spaz said:

It's definitely a beautiful game and I'll be going back to finish it after Mafia 3.

The without dying trophy is definitely annoying. I was trying to get collectibles, not swat at the mosquitoes and not die in one run on level three, but I guess I'm either not good enough or the game developers wanted you to do more than one run. I also died a lot while flying on a kite in level 2.

Yeah, I understand you, that's why I mentioned for those that were familiar with LBP. Unravel has some annoying parts but they're nothing compared to those of LBP for example.

Platinum Trophy

Knee Deep. 

Boring name for a Plat the other trophy names at least had a little creativity. 

Anyway a good game easy plat just a bit long doing the two follow up playthroughs for the plat but good story and good way of it being told it was different. 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18
  • Like 1