Most Recent Platinum

Muff

# 108 little adventures on the Prairie

Very easy game, took me around 30min. I had 5 bugs left on my usn acc so i thought lets see which epic game i could get for. Im still thinkin which game is worse dis or orc slayer xd. Atleast the sword looks lit dat the homeboy uses lol. For 2 bugs and a quick plat i can recommend dat masterpiece.

9 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

L29a349.png

#25 SSX

#1500th trophy

1L9ee1b4.png

:platinum: The SSX Standard

Hours spent: 50-60 hours

Difficulty: 7/10

Rarity: 2.67% UR

Enjoyment: 9/10

FINALLY! This game is so fucking beautiful when it comes to graghics on the PS3. the visuals, the awesome gameplay and the breathtaking jumps and views. just awesome.

so sad EA doesn't really care about the SSX franchise but oh well i still have hopes for a new SSX in the future. this is your MUST PLAY game if you like snowboarding games.

some of the tricky events were annoying as hell but practice made perfect and grinding the badges were a bit of a pain. i'll never forget the moment when i finally golded Serenity. 

Congrats buddy, im happy you´re also done with the game:D. I did not enjoy it as much as you, but the gold medal challenges were really fun.

• Like 1