Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 9/11/2018 at 7:35 AM, Gumby114 said:

Congrats on this plat!

I have the gold medal trophy to go and the only ones I missing are the item ones in Zelmite Mine and Ocean's Roar Cave. I am 120 hours in and the game crashes when I try to make bombs in the dungeon. So I am farming Germons to get items to kill them easier. Just can't bring myself to play for another 20 hours to get 11 medals.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Anyway that game crash is known for ps4 only if i remember right. On Ps2 there weren't any crashes well for me. Avoid creating while in dungeon. Currently do you have the steal ability on weapons? Well me i didn't farm that much cause i got many stones from treasures and sometimes from stealing enemies or when they died. What i used mostly were the poison apples. I threw 1 poison apple on every organic enemy and then left at a safe spot for at least 1 minute. After their HP drop to 1, i throw them using another item..i don't remember their name..peach or that look like onion. You can also use other items..that way you save stones. Also what i did was to gather many enemies if possible then throw a final bomb on them or sometimes stones. 

For the undead ones and those death guys ones, i used holy waters.

If you need any help, let me know by writing here or sending pm or on my psn. I will be happy to help you if i can and others too so feel free.

Good day.

platinum #289 Riptide GP: Renegade

completed in 3 days and 16 hours

platinum rarity 19.49% rare

platinum name: All Trophies

game difficulty: 6/10 (some events may be 7/10) alot of restarts may be required and shortcuts are friend.

advice given is for anyone stuck on game this was a trying experience but i conquered it imo the slalom events hardest out of all. next game will be soul axiom (ps4) looks to be a 3/10 difficulty puzzle game.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1