Most Recent Platinum

Muff

12 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

Very nice! You should try Astro Bot or The persistence too! I made guides for them hehehe!

I got Spyro plat last night ^^!

I definetly want the Astrobot plat so I will definetly check out your guide when I do.  Never heard of the persistance but I will have to check it out.  I havent been knocked off the first 50 plats for Daracine yet!  First time being on the leaderboards for a platinum.

And I just got the plat for Spyro last night as well, onto Spyro 2 when I get off work!

Edited by iGGTheEnd

platinum #313 Tacoma (ps4)

completed in 5 hours and 44 minutes

platinum rarity 76.08% common

platinum name: Perfectionist

i was a bit scared when i was following a guide for missables and the cat trophy didn't pop up. i had to go to the first area since the game kept crashing on me and i guess that the crashing didn't register the first cat. the trophy popped got my plat and should be fine up to this point. the main problem now is finding a game that will last me just long enough till tomorrow's sale for a refresh of games. next one will be oceanhorn: Monster Of Uncharted Seas the list is simple enough thank god i got alot of patience for the fishing trophy.

• Like 4

My last platinum was god of war.

I had given up a few months back after getting smashed by the 9th Valkyrie.

I only got my PS4 back in July and my time to game is pretty limited so after an hour or so of getting beat I even decided that my trophy hunting days were behind me (used to enjoy it on the PS3 before kids and housework and the days stretched out further).

Anyway I moved on to other things and then decided to give it another shot one evening. Beat her in like 5 tries and I was very pleased ?.

• Like 4