Most Recent Platinum

Muff

The Inner World - PS4 (#137)

Lcd54c0.png

Point and click adventure that never quite clicked for me. Was initially very off-put by the art style, humor and story. It did grow on me a bit, but was never really a solid connection for me.  The puzzles are not very intuitive, but the game isn't very difficult due to the hint system. ::shrug:

99Vidas - PS4 (#138)

L8031b4.png

Great action brawler akin to Streets of Rage, etc. Too bad the road to the platinum is one of grueling monotony. The characters are not diverse enough to warrant having to max them all out and finish the game with each. The difficulties are also painful. Thankfully, thanks to a tip in the EU forum to just farm lives from the beginning of "Izzy" difficulty all the way up to Elite was finally able to finish up this platinum.  So very glad to be done with this one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JaM said:
Got this game from a previous sale, haven't heard of the game beforehand and when I've read that it is also made by the one that made Revenant Saga. I bought it since I really liked Revenant Saga.

Check out Revenant Dogma, pretty much the same thing with a different cast of characters.

• Like 1

Just got the Deiland platinum last night. Won't let me update my profile here though, keeps coming up with a error message. Hopefully it's only temporary. 

Fun: 6

Difficulty: 2

Luckily I didn't encounter any of the bugs others have, so it was a nice, mostly relaxig, platinum consisting of very minimal grinding at the end. Would definitely play any sequel. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 3