Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I don't know if there's anything else. I did highly enjoy my time with this one, though, and highly recommend it. Was worth every penny I paid for it. Not sure why I never got hooked on Elder Scrolls, but Fallout seems to be my jam. Will I play 76? :hmm:

Please allow me to give you a recommendation: Do yourself a favor and forget 76 and play F3 or New Vegas instead.?

In terms of content/ quests and special locations, those games are quite a bit better than F4. If graphics dont bother you ( they were mediocre even back in 2010) there is absolutely no reason to ignore them.

Of course they might be a bit buggy ( well its bethesda ?) from time to time but always worth to be played.

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Please allow me to give you a recommendation: Do yourself a favor and forget 76 and play F3 or New Vegas instead.1f604.png

In terms of content/ quests and special locations, those games are quite a bit better than F4. If graphics dont bother you ( they were mediocre even back in 2010) there is absolutely no reason to ignore them.

Of course they might be a bit buggy ( well its bethesda 1f605.png) from time to time but always worth to be played.

Haha, that would probably be the smart thing to do. I have played 3 to completion on another platform, so I don't know if I'd want to do it again. But New Vegas could be an option, since I dropped it due to complications with my copy. 

• Like 2