Most Recent Platinum

Muff

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Well, I platted Spyro 1 yet again (on my second account). Still fun to play, but I hate Gnasty Gnorc even more than the first time. Would it have killed the devs to put a checkpoint in after you beat both the egg thieves? Annoying as fuck, having to chase them down over and over, after I die from falling off the Gnorc ramps. Twilight Harbour was still a pain. Some of the speedways were unfair, to say the least. But, in the end, I platted the game faster than the first time! :D 

WksfykQ.png compared to Y2JlaCP.png haha

I will plat Spyro 2 again...all I can say about that game is: I love the hover and headbash, but hate, hate, hate, Hunter's orb challenges (he should be giving me them freely if he wants his world to be saved...). I also reallyyyyyyyyyyyy hate water levels. That goes for Spyro 3 too. Whoever decided to make levels where you're swimming 99% of the time, fuck you. That said, the ramps and stuff wasn't too bad, as I've long gotten the hang of the runs and jump maneuvers :)  I really hate the second boss fight, but the Ripto fight is just the worst! Three stages in the fight, with no checkpoint. It's easy as hell, but damn. 

That said, it's gonna be a long time before I plat Spyro 3...I still have to do so for my main account. :( The game just sucks so fucking much. I'd rather play My Name is Mayo than Spyro 3...

With that,  I will soon finish up my Star Wars plat for my main account, and then go for it again on Panda. Had to take a long hiatus due to account issues on PSNProfiles that only Sly can solve, but ah well. Always wanted to go back to nice games to replay. 

My plans thus far are to plat Jedi Fallen Order NA x2, then buy the EUR version for stack, then replat Spider-Man, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Uncharted 1, etc. 

Edit: Also going back to Arkham Origins. Never been good at the combat, but hopefully I get my skill up. The combat isn't too responsive, but I'll make due.

Unfortunately, you have to use evade a lot when in combat. Only game out of all Arkham to have this.

----------------

1L37d843.png

Master of spacetime !!

#615 Lovers in a dangerous spacetime ! 

Really enjoyed this one ! Its fun and it can be more fun cause it has a couch coop up to 4 players ! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Steva24 said:

Unfortunately, you have to use evade a lot when in combat. Only game out of all Arkham to have this.

----------------

1L37d843.png

Master of spacetime !!

#615 Lovers in a dangerous spacetime ! 

Really enjoyed this one ! Its fun and it can be more fun cause it has a couch coop up to 4 players ! 

Makes sense considering it was a different developer. Asylum had more responsive combat, but at least you have the shock fist or w/e they're called in Origins lol

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

I had a VERY busy January. 20 Platinums.

:platinum: - Super Weekend Mode - PS4 and Vita
:platinum: - Mixups by Powgi - Vita
:platinum: - Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - PS4
:platinum: - Metagal - PS4 and Vita
:platinum: - Iron Snout - Vita
:platinum: - One Word by Powgi - Vita
:platinum: - Access Denied - Vita
:platinum: - My Name is Mayo - Vita
:platinum: - Racing with Ryan - PS4
:platinum: - Burly Men at Sea - Vita
:platinum: - Tower of Dragonasia - PS4
:platinum: - Hitman GO - Vita