Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 1/26/2020 at 8:59 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Platinum - 236 + 2x DLC 100%

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY

L8cfbb5.pngL6ba5fd.pngL7f6fa7.png

Fun: 9/10

Difficulty: Main game on death march early game 6/10. Later on 4/10. With the correct build you just destroy everything :D

A game I loved on release and I've probably put over 300+ hours on PC. I've always said when I switched to the console side I would play this game again in the future. Now I've finally got this game on 100% on my profile I'm just happy it's done :P. The game is just so massive and took all my free time away. Still in my top 3 games ever. I'm really going to miss Geralt of Rivia because this is the last time for sure.

Nice. Congrats! It’s on my list of games to platinum. Definitely in my top 3 games ever. Supposedly there’s going to be a Witcher 4 which is going to be insane and I’m super hyped!

My most recent platinum was Final Fantasy 7: Remake. Fantastic game bring on Vol. 2 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Platinum trophy No. 168! B)

1Lfeaf2f.png

Final Fantasy VII Remake

:platinum: Master of fate

This remake is a masterpiece! Everything is perfect: the dialogues, all the extra stories about the other characters, the soundtrack (of course! ^_^ But this one is a beast: 7 CDs!); also the minigames aren't boring like the ones in KH III (well, except the pulls-up, where I barely reached a 45 vs 44). The hard run isn't really difficult, is just a test of patience, and you surely need to take advantage of the enemies elemental weaknesses (seriously, I had more trouble during my first run normal instead of the second on hard!) and use the prayer+chakra materia in order to save MPs for emergecies (like revival or some spells, whenever you need them). I still have some doubts about the 18th chapter: the first part is the copy of the Xemnas 2nd battle in Kingom Hearts II, while the final battle is simply amazing with the new version of One-winged angel REBIRTH. But the ending seems really open... :hmm: Who knows what we will see in the other parts, but also when we will see them, and especially where (cross-platfrom PS4 and PS5, or only on PS5?).

The Train Graveyard was really amazing with a Resident Evil feeling (a bit creepy and sad... Especially for the children story 1f625.png)

And during your NG+ you can have a couple of surprises, like the different night dialogue at the beginning of chapter 14, or who joins you in your final battle (in my case, I had Tifa + Barret on normal, then Aerith + Tifa on NG+, and I still don't how it works this choice).

Surely the Italian translation is strange: most of the time the Italian texts are completely different from the English voices. I read somewhere that probably the Italian translators used directly the Japanese dialogues, so it should be more "faithful" compared to the English one, but I have a lot of doubts, especially when you ask to someone "Are you hurt?" and you read "no", but the characters says "yes". :facepalm:

But the best characters is surely Aerith! Surely she has some of the funniest sequences:

- the chair scene at the end of chapter 9 (which is now a meme everywhere, and it became the super powerful weapon! :D);

- the rusted ladder and the 1f4a9.png phrase in chapter 8;

- last (but not least) when she arrives during the final battle:

Cloud: "He's tough."

Aerith "Yeah, so what? Screw him." :yay:

Finally the platinum screenshot in Wall Market, after I found all the nine dresses! And these are not my favourites, especially for Cloud -_-

PsZYiH6.jpg

About your request, I can add a couple: Fe has 13 trophies (with platinum), while Limbo has no platinum. :)

Thanks for the suggestion 

• Like 2

Platinum #29 - Gravel :platinum:

1S7be749.png

Bought this game on offer, and it was a fun little racing game.

Nothing special, but had a lot of fun playing for while it lasted.

The final trophy was a bit of a grind, but not too much, and in general the game was not difficult.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 3