Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#22 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Stars Battle :platinum:

I didn't see the anime but i really like fighting games

Adsor_.png

Edited by Adsor_
  • Like 4

L284b94.png

:platinum:#305: Grand Slam

1L58cc0b.png

Finally found another working copy and got it done.

Not too much to say about this one. It's Monster Jam stuff; you race, you stunt, and of course, you wreck stuff. I think Monster Jam: Battlegrounds did a bit more for me, if only because I liked the set-up of their Stunt Challenges and Skill Driving alot more. Here, it kinda becomes too samey.

L044d4d.png

:platinum:#306: Justice has been served.

1L8cef84.png

This was on a YT video of 5 Most Shameful platinum trophies, along with Cabela Adventure Camp, Hannah Montana, Megamind and Magus. Now, I normally don't give two shits of what constitutes a shameful platinum, and.... this is no different. In fact, I figured as to how 3 of those are on my list, I might as well go for full shame factor and get the other two.

BUT, I actually did watch the show once upon a time. I wondered if I could get back into to it, so I looked it up. I was surprised to see it was still going. What wasn't as surprising was how half of the (arguably) most recognizable cast, all of which are in this game, had been halved due to actors leaving (one as recent as 2018) since I stopped watching it. So nah, my time with it is done.

• Like 4