Muff

On 8/19/2020 at 7:52 PM, Ala-Arska said:

LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4

1L5a3915.png

True Wizard

Collect all the bronze, silver and gold trophies

ir4nX2t.jpg

Snape?! SNAPE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!

This is one of the earlier LEGO games, and it shows.

Characters don't use voice clips from the movies, instead they talk sort of blii bluu jibberish. Which actually works well xD

Many action prompts (circle :circle: button shows on screen) are absent, instead there's sort of an arrow at times. Still, no biggie.

The lack of prompts only makes tasks more cryptic and a bit annoying, and it does bother if one's eyesight ain't good. Mine's passable :stalker:

For this PS4 version, the devs could've fixed some of those issues. And they definitely should've fixed the numerous glitches that plague Hogwarts.

Freezes when not suitable (right around autosave, in the end of levels), Gold Brick pointers where there isn't any, targeting issues...

Changing characters only through Asterix and Obelix-barrels is tedious and adds unnecessary time to 100%. I missed the big char grid immensely here.

Otherwise it's business as usual. This is now my LEGO Plat no. 36 I think, so many, many blocks built...

Harry Potter as a franchise ain't exactly my favourite one (Star Wars, LotR, Indiana Jones rulezzz!!!), but fans will love this surely :yay:

I'm glad you got this 

In my case, one student in peril glitched on me so, I couldn't get all the gold bricks, then I couldn't get voldemort and do the miscellaneous trophies, so no plat :( someday I'll do it again.

• Like 2

:platinum: #21: RESIDENT EVIL 6

I enjoyed it, of course but in this game action>horror so It lost the essence of RE franchise.
Time: 40h more or less
Difficulty: 5/10

I kinda hated the trophy related to get 150 different medals but It wasn't that hard. Great cinematic especially the last one in Ada's campaign, god, It gave me chills. I recommended anyway.

Happy haunting you all.

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 3

I just triggered the Living Legend platinum from Ghost of Tsushima. I planned it out to be my 10,000th trophy. Now I just need to figure out what I plan to do for my 175th Platinum since it is around the corner. Might just go back and finish RDR2 or maybe Stardew Valley.

• Like 2

platinum #448 The Darkness 2

completed in 2 weeks and 19 hours

platinum rarity 20.13% uncommon

platinum name: Conquered The Darkness 

getting closer to targeting the platinum #450 but before that it's going to be Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition (ps4) looks like save data cant be transferred but i have knowledge of the game from before so that should help get me through this.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3