Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: 125 and 126

Onrush Ps4 - Difficulty RNG/10

Fun 9/10 (for about 7 mins)

Time - 30hrs

Neverdead Ps3 

Difficulty 8/10 due to those damn puppies 

Fun 2/10 (the detached limb factor wears our fast when you are beheaded every 7 seconds)

Glitches - Criminal Damages (took 7 playthroughs), parts of Streets to Church didn't render properly, parts of police station the audio cut out completely. 

Time - 40hrs

• Like 4

On 28.9.2022 at 10:27 PM, RebelsHeart said:

Also anyone here who has played the DLC and can tell me if those 3 episodes are worth it?

I hate leaving games under 100%, but the main game has me questioning if I should go for it.

It is more of the same. The characters all have (slightly) different play/fighting styles but the stories felt like filler episodes. And there is the grind to get enough exp. to buy all skills after the ending of each DLC story.

I would say, if you interested in buying the DLC, wait for a sale, it is not worth the full price.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, reaperveteran86 said:

It is more of the same. The characters all have (slightly) different play/fighting styles but the stories felt like filler episodes. And there is the grind to get enough exp. to buy all skills after the ending of each DLC story.

I would say, if you interested in buying the DLC, wait for a sale, it is not worth the full price.

Thank you so much for your response!

I noticed the DLCs are on sale for 15 euros all together.

It's better than 30 euros, but I still think it's a lot haha.

And I'm definitely not looking forward to exp grinding.

I might to think it over for a bit longer.

I appreciate the information you shared! Thanks! ^^

• Like 2

L8b8d02.png2022 PS4

:platinum: #418: King Of The Diamond!

1L9b665a.png

I think this may be my very first baseball Platinum that I have ever owned!

One of those instances where the Platinum drew me to the game, and I'm glad it did, as I did have fun. While I still prefer the  Arcadey takes on sports (like MLB Slugfest), there are plenty of options to streamline the experience and not get so bogged down with details. Not that the complicated feel of this game is really a negative; I'm sure that's what the fans of sports games in general expect. I also like to think I learned a little bit more about the sport, Or at least I won't be as confused when people talk about it.

• Like 3