Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Platinum #75

1L50a10c.png

After almost 6 years I picked it up again, cause it's been way too long in my list. I know that the ultimate version is supposed to be tougher but boy this platinum was hard!

Finishing 320 trials was not a piece of cake and completing all these mission took me ca. 3 weeks. But finally I made it and got another ultra rare platinum  :yay:

Do you played with a fight stick?

Do you played with a fight stick?

No but with the "Hori Fighting Commander". I imported it from Japan. But in all honesty it is totally possible with the regular controller.

The buttons on the Fighting Commander are just a little bigger and the l1 and r1 buttons are on the front, that's it. 

Still I was holding the controller in my hand and didn't place it on the ground as many do.

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 1

#79: Putty Squad (PS3)

1Lc3b209.png

Another day, another easy platinum. I had to get used to the controls for a while because i'm not good at all when it comes to platform games.

I actually quiet enjoyed although i know this is regarded by some as one of the worst games on the system. 

That is probably because i haven't played a lot of platform games, so my standards are pretty low.

The game is pretty easy but i do understand that people don't want to play through this because it is a very old game with old controls and mechanics.

Al together you almost have to play every level twice, because it is difficult to get the "no food" and "no hearts lost" in the same playthrough.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

• Like 4