Most Recent Platinum

Muff

11 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

What strategy did you use for killing Dark Yojimbo? this is whats holding me back at the moment!

With the entire party set to Comrade overdrive build i had Wakka using both his and Tidus' overdrive for Attack Reels while using Rikku's overdrive to reapply auto life each time he wiped my team. Casting auto life via white magic if he only knocked out 1 member. Just make sure Rikku is the last person getting hit by the group attacks to ensure her overdrive auto fills everytime. Dont use anything other than Attack Reels to try and damage him and if your Wakka has high enough str Yojimbo should fall before he can use Zanmato.

Alternatively you could always grind up enough luck for basic attacks to hit him but that is quite tedious imo.

10 minutes ago, TheFalseDeity said:

With the entire party set to Comrade overdrive build i had Wakka using both his and Tidus' overdrive for Attack Reels while using Rikku's overdrive to reapply auto life each time he wiped my team. Casting auto life via white magic if he only knocked out 1 member. Just make sure Rikku is the last person getting hit by the group attacks to ensure her overdrive auto fills everytime. Dont use anything other than Attack Reels to try and damage him and if your Wakka has high enough str Yojimbo should fall before he can use Zanmato.

Alternatively you could always grind up enough luck for basic attacks to hit him but that is quite tedious imo.

Oh awesome! thanks man i will give this a shot! Cheers mate!

:platinum: # 103

Batman: The Telltale Series (PS3)

1Ld96464.png

I'm Batman

Complete Batman

Picked this up during the current EU January Sale, and although I enjoyed the story and seeing a different take on Batman's early career, the game proved to be very glitchy.  I experienced frequent freezes during the action scenes, and even during a number of dialogue scenes.  My save file corrupted at the end of Episode 1 and the game subsequently made auto-choices for me in order to begin Episode 2, which were different to the choices I'd made myself.  At one point, I died during a combat scene, and the game took so long attempting to reload the checkpoint that it outright crashed on me.

All these issues meant I simply couldn't enjoy Batman as much as I should have been able to.  Still, getting 31 trophies for essentially watching a movie isn't that bad. :)

• Like 4