Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#12: Steins; Gate

Duration: ~30 hours (reading text and skipping only previously read parts)

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 4/10... The setting was not my cup of tea. Being a girl I found it awkward playing as a male character with the aim of dating all the girls from a 90% female cast, and some of the routes did not make sense. Also, I'm not into the whole otaku culture, maid cafes or Akihabara scene, but for someone who is, this game would otherwise be quite enjoyable. 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2017 at 1:56 PM, madbuk said:

#197 - Sonic World Adventure

1L1fa771.png

This game is incredible. First I would like to give a huge thanks to @GiuseppeG11 for providing me the opportunity to replay this masterpiece, something I never thought would be possible due to the absurd import prices (this is the Japanese version of Sonic Unleashed, and because it's from Japan it costs about £75 to import :|). The level design, the story (considering it's Sonic), the diverse gameplay, the perfect level of difficulty, a great soundtrack... even the collectibles are kind of fun! This is the ultimate Sonic game to me and I can't imagine there ever being a Sonic game that tops it, considering none so far have even gotten close :( Bit of a shame this version isn't ultra rare like the international version, but oh well, I'll live lol. I truly can't recommend this game enough and it has been an honour to be able to re-experience it and earn another fun platinum along the way, and I will be there if SEGA ever decide to remaster it with a separate list again.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed. >;^) (Please.) 

That'll never happen, even with its pretty well sales.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Machias said:

:platinum: Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart :platinum:

1Lbd3d1f.png

You've mastered this game!

"Perfect! Just perfect!
You're amazing! Congratulations!"

vFEC8be.png

Whoever did this trophy set, needs to be executed.

I'M NOT JOKING.

I agree, however  save it after they have a 52 week non stop session with Iris Heart.

• Like 1

On 29 May 2017 at 3:31 PM, Nauticus87 said:

Same here:platinum: #109

I'm a sucker for hidden object games. Played so many of them on Steam back before I started trophy hunting. It's good to see them getting brought over to consoles. 

I love them too! Played loads on my kindle in the past and was really pleased to see a few reduced in recent PlayStation sales!

• Like 1