PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Currently at 94 platinums and I’m having a really hard time deciding what I want #100 to be. I made Gran Turismo 5 my 50th and honestly I’m kind of regretting that decision now. For the longest time I wanted to make Super Meat Boy #100 but I hit a wall and I don’t really have the determination to go back to it right now. I’ll get it eventually but I’ll probably have to make it 150 or 200. The games that I’m considering are:

1. Persona 4 Golden: P4 is in my top 5 games of all time. I probably put over 300 hours into the PS2 version. It’s not a foregone conclusion but I’m leaning pretty heavily toward this one.

2. El Shaddai: Always viewed this as an under appreciated masterpiece. I’m already pretty close to the platinum. Only have 5 chapters left to G rank.

3. Super Street Fighter 4 (PS4 version): One of my favorite fighting games. Already finished the combo trials, just have to grind arcade and online.

4. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Would feel like a fitting replacement for Meat Boy.

5. Valkyria Chronicles Remastered: VC was the first game I bought when I got my PS3 back in 2009 and it’s one of my favorite RPGs of last gen.

6. Bloodborne: Do I really need to explain why Good Hunters?

7. Disgaea 3: I’ve always been a huge fan of this series and this was one of the first games I bought when I got my PS3. As with several others I’m relatively close to the plat already.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Currently at 94 platinums and I’m having a really hard time deciding what I want #100 to be. I made Gran Turismo 5 my 50th and honestly I’m kind of regretting that decision now. For the longest time I wanted to make Super Meat Boy #100 but I hit a wall and I don’t really have the determination to go back to it right now. I’ll get it eventually but I’ll probably have to make it 150 or 200. The games that I’m considering are:

1. Persona 4 Golden: P4 is in my top 5 games of all time. I probably put over 300 hours into the PS2 version. It’s not a foregone conclusion but I’m leaning pretty heavily toward this one.

2. El Shaddai: Always viewed this as an under appreciated masterpiece. I’m already pretty close to the platinum. Only have 5 chapters left to G rank.

3. Super Street Fighter 4 (PS4 version): One of my favorite fighting games. Already finished the combo trials, just have to grind arcade and online.

4. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Would feel like a fitting replacement for Meat Boy.

5. Valkyria Chronicles Remastered: VC was the first game I bought when I got my PS3 back in 2009 and it’s one of my favorite RPGs of last gen.

6. Bloodborne: Do I really need to explain why Good Hunters?

7. Disgaea 3: I’ve always been a huge fan of this series and this was one of the first games I bought when I got my PS3. As with several others I’m relatively close to the plat already.

P4 golden or Disgaea 3

driver San Francisco 

i game i neglected when it came out 

being a fan of the series who is a die hard driver 1 fan 

2 was great 

3 was so so 

PL was half good n half bad 

BUT SF was THE !!!! best driver game i ever played in my life , it was super fun , creative , story has one hell of a twist , sexy cars and amazing game play all around 

proud to make it my 100th plat ........ too bad its no longer a running series BUT they went out with a bang thats for sure 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

driver San Francisco

Congrats. :D

I only played Driver 1 and parts of a Driver 2-demo back in the day but nonetheless I really enjoyed my time with SF. Still plan to get back to it as it's surely a nice mix between action-adventure and racing. This post makes me wonder if I should aim for this gem to be my #200. :hmm:

9 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

My 100th platinum is... ::drumroll::

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 

Also a nice choice. Haven't played it yet but from what I saw in some LPs (and heard from my gf who watched a whole playthrough and still wants to one on her own) it's surely a modern classic.

It's finally my turn!

Platinum #100: Overcooked 2.

1L885f25.png

I got married in July. My wife is amazing and I can't believe I convinced her to marry me ?. She has never been much of a gamer but she understands my hobby and plays through the occasional game with me. All of that changed when our friends introduced us to the first Overcooked. 3-starring all the levels became an obsession for her. I would come home from work and she would be sitting there waiting for me to play the game. We went through the game really quickly and just did the same with Overcooked 2. I know this isn't the most difficult or time consuming platinum to be my #100, but it's my dedication to a lifetime of growing and gaming together with my new wife. I'm going to try and get her into some Tales games next - wish me luck ?!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

#1 heavy rain

#50 Beyond two souls

# 100 Detroit

Do u see the pattern ??

Let us know once you pop that Detroit Become Human platinum and I'll add you straight onto the archive :) have fun with such an awesome game :) 

You can add me to the group of people that got Destiny as plat #100. It was a bit of a push, a game I started way back when on the PS3 when and old friend of mine bought it for me so I'd play it with him. Eventually picked it up for PS4 at a steep discount and pushed through. Still have a couple of dlc trophies for 100% but I'll grab those eventually. Hopefully dlc for Destiny 2 is finalized and on sale before I hit #200. :awesome:

Helldivers was mine :) 

It was the first platinum game my partner and I played together. We already did Killing Floor 2 for my 75th so, when I was nearing 100, we decided that Helldivers would be a good fit. That paired with the fact I was out of the country and only had my vita to play on, so Helldivers was the only game we could play for a few months :P

My 100th platinum was SAW on ps3.

More recently I got my 500th platinum milestone, so I made it a good one, I love trophies and that Ding sound when one pops, but I always see non-trophy hunters carry on about how we only do easy games like My Name Is Mayo or Hannah Montana! So I did just that! 

My 500th platinum milestone was Hannah Montana ?

I realise the thread is about the 100th platinum milestone but I thought I’d share this anyways lol

• 3 weeks later...