PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

After 6 (going on seven) years, I finally got my 100th platinum trophy. I started my account in 2014 after getting rid of my old one, and I just decided to do one of my favourite games (Nier Replicant) for the milestone. I played Nier for the first time on Xbox 360 in 2016, so it was fun to revisit it again. Also luckily for me I've managed to keep my profile at 100% over the years and I will hopefully manage to keep that going in future as well.

• Like 3

My first trophy was for the first game I got with my PS3...”First Glory” on PES 2010. My first plat was also for PES 2010...”Ultimate Player”, and my 100th plat was for PES 2014, also “Ultimate Player”. I did debate making my 200th plat another PES, but decided to go with “I Am More” for Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. 

Although I’m happy with my PES plats, if there was any other plats from my list that I would have picked as my 100th it would have been “Better than Gold” - Army of Two: the 40th Day. 

• 2 months later...

My 100th Platinum was GTA V for PS3. Over both of the PS3 and PS4 versions I've put over 2000 hours into this game (mainly online) and it was also my first UR platinum so I made sure to finish off the last couple of single player trophies to secure this milestone. I might even make the PS4 version my number #200!

• Like 2

My 100th Platinum was Unravel. The mood in this game hit my own emotional world exactly. I am also closer to the end of my life than to the beginning and I also look back wistfully on what I have experienced so far. It's a shame that Unravel 2 was such a failure and completely different from the first part.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

:platinum:100: Koihime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai

1L2c01c5.png

This took around 6 years to get here and I couldn’t be more pleased with the game I’ve chosen for this milestone. It’s a niche title and doesn’t have many owners compared to other games, but is fairly known for its brutal difficulty towards platinum. Love the trophy image and feeling extremely happy to have earned this! ??

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

My 100th was supposed to be TLOU2 but they delayed and pushed back the release date so it ended up being Resident Evil 3 Remake. 

Oh neat. I just finished RE3 today! 

My 100th was actually Fallout 4. I even did all the DLC and broke a Dualsense in the process of getting tickets (before I wised up and remapped the buttons).

1L42d3dc.png

:platinum: #100: Platinum Cat

Roll The Cat [PS4] ?

My original intention was to make Shadow Man Remastered my 100th, but at the time I was still a fair amount away. So instead, I just picked something cute. Lol

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

1Lddf03f.png

One Piece: Unlimited World Red

I was planning on doing an ultra rare for my 100th plat milestone but I couldn't decide on a game...so I instead broadened it to plats with a rarity of under 10%, and I took a liking to this particular game (and that plat icon) because i'm a massive One Piece fan so I decided that this would be the one. Was so stoked to play it (and was also in the middle of some ugly family drama) that I was actually forgoing sleep and what not to play the game more ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

1L8b6f02.png

Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars

July 9, 2023

After changing my mind at least 1,000,000 times, decided to make this the big one because I liked the name and image of the platinum. Was a very enjoyable experience. I almost waited until I got a PS5, but decided not to.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

My 100th platinum was for Diablo II: Resurrected. I was at 98 platinums on June 13th, 2021 when the release date of September 23rd was announced. It was then that I'd decided I'd make my all time favorite game my 100th milestone. For the next three months, I continued to play games but withheld the platinums by one trophy except for Vanquish which was my 99th platinum. 

Needless to say, I was concerned when the trophy list was revealed and a level 99 hardcore character was required for the platinum. But I persevered and invested a likely unhealthy amount of time, approximately 650 hours, in order to platinum the game in 66 days time. And so it was that I achieved the D2R platinum as my 100th. Was very happy that my favorite game came to PS with trophies and was happier I could make it such a special milestone. 

Edited by Vextens
  • Like 2

My 100th Plat was Don't Even Think. It was the first server shutdown I ever did where I didn't own/play the game previously. But because I grew to love the game alot I decided to make it my 100th Plat. It definitely felt different then other Battle Royales mixing survival aspects with bad player controller monsters that would hunt down other players. You would sometimes make unlikely truces among human players so you could all survive the night.

• Like 1