Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

All of them, but my Metal Gear Solid series platinums, especially Snake Eater and Sons of Liberty, are the most remarkable.

I also enjoyed all the time invested on my Helldivers', Silent Hill 2's, Doom 3's, Red Dead Redemption's, Terraria's, Killzone: Mercenaries', Lone Suvivor's, Hitman: Absolution's (the trylogy too), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune's, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's, God of War's, and ICO's platinums. 

Edited by Deceptrox

I would have to say the ones I've enjoyed through and through from recently was probably Red Dead Redemption, Doom, and Wolfenstein. 
I had a lot of fun with these through out the whole times. I'm not the biggest fan of RPGS from Bethesda, but the FPS' they have been putting out lately, are an absolute blast. 

The ones I've enjoyed, but eventually hit a part where it was just absolutely annoying is probably Metal Gear Solid 2, Phantom Pain, and Peace Walker. 

While throughout the entire game from start to finish it was extremely enjoyable. The 500+ VR missions in MGS2, or chapter 2 from Phantom Pain, or all the fucking Vehicle missions from Peace walker, I just started to hate it so much. 

Probably Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. It's one of the few games I've went into with no expectation of earning the platinum. It seemed way too difficult but I became very addicted to the game and got pretty good at it. After a while the platinum looked do-able and I eventually was able to earn it. And I enjoyed almost every minute of it. Even the 5 hours or whatever it took me of attempts to get an albatross lol.

Games I just loved playing, with the added enjoyment of getting a Platinum.

L.A. Noire

Until Dawn

Life Is Strange

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Tales from the Borderlands (and I was able to Plat this twice!)

Far Cry 4

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Horizon Zero Dawn

B)

• 1 month later...

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Despite the long time it takes to platinum I spent the first 300 hours taking my time, playing for fun and exploring. I love how much freedom the game gives you, even infiltrating bases and outposts numerous times was different each time when I went back with new allies, new equipment. The thing I loved the most was managing Motherbase, at one point I got rid of hundreds of staff and effectively started again only taking people with S ranks then spent hours a day making sure each of them were in their correct department...took some time to do that when my army grew to over 1500 soldiers. And that was before I'd even set my sights on the platinum. By the time I was done, I'd put over 400 hours in :lol: 

Another one is Skyrim. Again, I spent a lot of time exploring and levelling up, crafting weapons, armour. I turned my attention to the platinum after I realized how useless the levelling system is but I still explored a lot and found side quests to do. Again I loved the freedom that I had to do what I want. On my third playthrough I didn't even bother going to Whiterun or Solitude and just got started on the daedric quests. I put even more time into this than I did with MGSV, over 1300 hours across three playthroughs when the platinum popped :P 

Fallout 4 definitely. Again another game where I'm set loose to do whatever I please and has an amazing world to explore. The thing I think lets Fallout down a little is the lack of quests, it feels like there's a lot less to do than Skyrim, the quests that are there and in particular certain side quests are amazing, I just wish there was more of them. I'm actually still playing this for the 100%, Far Harbour was a great DLC, Nuka-Worlds been brilliant so far too. 

If I keep going I'll end up writing something about every game I've platinumed, so honourable mentions...L.A Noire, The Talos Principle, Assassin's Creed II and Sleeping Dogs. 

• Like 2

Going for the platinum in each of these games made them much more interesting. Even though some of them were a little grind-intensive, they never felt particularly frustrating or tedious.

Atelier Rorona Plus
Atelier Ayesha (and Ayesha Plus)

Atelier Sophie 

Tales of Graces

World of Final Fantasy

Amnesia: Memories

Final Fantasy Type-0

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
Okami
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Dust An Elysian Tail
Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus
Sly Cooper
Legend of the Guardians Owls of Ga'hoole
Skylanders Trap Team
God of War games
Soul Calibur II
Embers of Mirrim
Seasons After Fall

so quite a few games I actually liked getting the trophies for. If only I can say that for every game I've played.

Killzone: Shadowfall was pretty fun for me especially i since i found a random player online and messaged them if they wanted to boost the supply box challenge haha we sat there drinking beers and laughing down the mic teabagging whilst we saw the challenge for 250 uses shoot through the roof for each other you can bet the regular players were not impressed with how much we contributed to our teams losses since we left a trail of them behind us! 

Destiny: probably one of the most rewarding plats gaming with a regular group of people met some great gaming buddies on the way doing the 100% in this game so great i did it twice once on this one and the other one on my @Solercideaccount. 

Battlefield 4 this one was a lot of fun i am a huge fan of the series been playing it for years thanks to @IRATEEE , @colia100 and one other guy whom i forgot for helping me on the road to getting a good chunk of that DLC done! 

Edited by DarkSoleride

I like games where the trophy list forces you to play the same game multiple ways, or to try different solutions than the ‘normal’ way you would to complete.

a few that come to minds are:

Prey

Dishonoured 1 / 2 / DotO

Trine 1 / 2

Portal 2 

1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

I'd have to say that Nioh was the most enjoyable game that I've actually Platted. Took me over 90 hours and I was kind of sad when I got the Plat instead of being relieved.

Thats good to hear - it’s the only Soulslike I haven’t tried yet, but have it sitting on my unplayed list, taunting me...

• 3 years later...