PS Plus Vote to Play - August

Saltyie

117 members have voted

1. 1. What PS Plus Vote to Play will you vote for in August 2015?

Here my thoughts on the game Armello  = A game like Dungeons & Dragons, Zombie Vikings = A game like castle crashers and grow home look like a new idea. 

Voting for zombie viking always want to play a game like castle crashers on Sony :)

Edited by MRgreen55

In case it swings anyone's decision, Zoink have confirmed to me that Zombie Vikings will have a platinum. 

https://twitter.com/ZoinkGames/status/631827842427428864

Waiting on a reply re: Armello.

Grow Home doesn't look like it'd have the scope for one. 

League of Geeks have favourited my question re the plat, but not replied... Someone must be checking it.

Edited by StrickenBiged

I vote "All these games are of no interest to me and since you're raising the price on 3 month subs, the one I use so I can skip out on a couple months of Plus if I don't want the games on offer, PS Plus can suck me until it comes back with something better"

In case it swings anyone's decision, Zoink have confirmed to me that Zombie Vikings will have a platinum. 

Honestly, it kind of would for me. Not because I can add another plat to the stack, but because if it's got a platinum, it's generally a bigger game. There's always exceptions like Trine 2 and Teslagrad, but generally speaking, I'd look at a list with a plat and assume I'm gonna get more time out of it than I would the game with no plat.

• Like 2

I voted for Grow Home.  I heard about it a little while back and it looked pretty cool.  I like the fact that it was made by a group of Ubisoft peeps who just wanted to do something different and fun in their spare time and Ubi embraced that instead of screaming NDA (like many companies probably would).

Also, since we're voting between 3 indies, maybe that means we will get a couple AAA titles mixed in with our other indies next month :hmm:

I voted for Grow Home.  I heard about it a little while back and it looked pretty cool.  I like the fact that it was made by a group of Ubisoft peeps who just wanted to do something different and fun in their spare time and Ubi embraced that instead of screaming NDA (like many companies probably would).

Also, since we're voting between 3 indies, maybe that means we will get a couple AAA titles mixed in with our other indies next month :hmm:

Indie...? Ubisoft isn't an indie.

The vote isn't monthly. PS Blog has said that they will be "at regular intervals throughout the year" or something like that...

Honestly, it kind of would for me. Not because I can add another plat to the stack, but because if it's got a platinum, it's generally a bigger game. There's always exceptions like Trine 2 and Teslagrad, but generally speaking, I'd look at a list with a plat and assume I'm gonna get more time out of it than I would the game with no plat.

I agree. Sony's criteria may be strange and un-decipherable, but as a rule of thumb, it's a good guide. The Dev's estimate Zombie Vikings a 10 hour playthrough, with 40 swords to find, so seems like a good length. Grow Home seems shorter.

I know you've said you're going to tell PS+ to suck it, but until they give you that option on the voting system, why not add one to ZV for the rest of us? ;)