What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

5 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Killzone 2

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, the fishing trophy, and the levequests trophy serious pain in the ass, you can't even just go in on the levequests either because you can only store 99 of them and they recharge slowly over the course of hours....expect a few months grind on just that one trophy alone.

v To whoever answers mine,  let's try something different because I have every intention of platting Trine before the weeks out, so instead suggest a game that you've platted, that would most likely derail my 100% profile who knows I might try to take on the challenge, or not lol.

6 minutes ago, Asmund89 said:

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, the fishing trophy, and the levequests trophy serious pain in the ass, you can't even just go in on the levequests either because you can only store 99 of them and they recharge slowly over the course of hours....expect a few months grind on just that one trophy alone.

v To whoever answers mine,  let's try something different because I have every intention of platting Trine before the weeks out, so instead suggest a game that you've platted, that would most likely derail my 100% profile who knows I might try to take on the challenge, or not lol.

Black ops 3, because the 100% is impossible now with one of the Easter egg trophies bugged (Gorod krovi) still a really fun game worth playing but I guess if you’re a 100% profile guy it’s not for you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Super Meat Boy

Need I say more?

There is no need to say more.

Almost perfect profile... Should just finish everything regardless.

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

Playing scary games are bad for your physical and mental health.

26 minutes ago, Johnytomm said:

Definitely GTA 4. The guy below me won't have much to go on...

That's a hard one xD Definetly don't go for 100% uncharted 2/3 then...

Saint's row is pretty ok so I can't mention that...

In case you pick it up, never go for MK9 platinum ,you will burn your ps3 xD 

• Like 1