Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L883d18.png

9L356985.png

:silver: Leavin' On a Jet Plane 

Get the news about your future.

Another year, another prelude. All I can say is that it was just as enjoyable and fast as its predecessors. The NBA 2K preludes consist of very easy to obtain trophies that require little to no knowledge of Basketball. The trophies are short, sweet, and straight to the point. No daunting or tedious requirements at all. For this year's prelude, all you have to do is simply play the 2KU tutorial, create your myplayer, skip the cut scenes and games, and then a fresh out of the oven 100% will be yours for the taking. It's so simple a three year ls can do it. Had it not been for the long load times in between matches, then I would've gotten a faster completion time. I'm currently the 9th fastest achiever. That makes the 3rd consecutive prelude that I've gotten into the top 50 fastest achievers, and I'm confident i'll be there for a long while.  https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/8120-nba-2k19-the-prelude. A 28 second difference from number 3 just to give you an idea on how precise you have to be to get in the top 50 fastest achievers. I haven't done a speedrun in a while but this wasn't bad for a return. Until next time, have a great day! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

pS8rBkK.png Through the fires of hell tGRqJYT.png

I am really happy about this one, took me forever but one thing that has to be said about Trials Fusion is that the game is really rewarding and once you've improved enough to pass a hard track, there is a sweet sense of accomplishment waiting for you. Highly recommend this game :D

• Like 2

12L0cc57e.png

We Are in a Hurry 
Pass the adjustable pumps without adjusting the pumps.

unmechanical extended (ps4)

should have this game finished by tonight. really wanting to head into the boss game think my next level trophy may happen while playing it. i'm curious myself which one it will be. 

• Like 2