Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L39e2fc.png

That was Hard Mode?

26L95bd3b.png

And with that, the platinum is essentially MINE. 

I WAS going to do a second playthrough on Normal to clean-up, but I'm feeling cocky. Let's try to do everything on HARD.

(Course, this will be the 2nd time I platted the game, so its not THAT big a deal)

Edited by RedRodriguez87

Le31f85.png

7L995700.png  1L61febd.png

:silver:                                                                  :platinum:                       

Charted! - Speedrun           One Last Time               

​These two trophies were gotten at the same time. I have always enjoyed speedrun trophies, and my final time for this particular trophy by the in-game timer was 5:12:08, I'm sure it could have been much faster though :lol: I didn't find these trophies hard, it was a lot of fun, the only thing that was needed was a lot of time, about 6-7 hours of free time, which I didn't have until yesterday. Uncharted 4 was an absolute blast to play, and I hope Naughty Dog continues to make great an interesting games to play. However, I do believe this can be done in any number of play sessions as it doesn't require a single segment as I'm to understand it, but it takes away from the rush to do it all in one go, you know?

• Like 2

Ld680e4.png

44Laf1a59.png

40-silver.png Tenno and Hooch 

Complete any 10 missions with a Kubrow equipped.

Now I need to get the necessary amount of genetic codes so I can breed a cat. Fuck Kubrows. 
I don't really know how it happened, but I have 80 hours of time played in this damn game. And I started earlier this month.

Rip trophy goal.

• Like 1

L73819f.png

2Lcb482d.png

40-bronze.pngZombie Killer

Defeat at least 10,000 zombies.

After playing through about 3 or 4 of the case files, I decided to just restart and focus my first playthrough on getting the Zombie Genocider trophy and the Real Mega Buster for all my subsequent playthroughs, because I like to be OP. I'll probably take the time I have waiting for the ending after getting the Genocider trophy to try and get as many misc. trophies as I can.

• Like 4