Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

39Lb51cb5.png

CLEAN JERSEY - Skylander Giants
Don’t take any damage from Kaos' rockets during the mini-game on the Dread-Yacht

This trophy can be really hard. Which is why I was so blown away for getting it while using a tech skylander and just holding the attack button down and moving the aim stick. One of those trophies that you just sit there with your mouth hanging open while the trophy pops. Yaye! 

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

Lff996b.png

23L986ad6.png

:gold: The Dood 
Earn the true ending.

Now it's time to get started on the post-game! ^_^ Which if I remember correctly, has some very annoying battles (just like the Agarest games). 1f605.png

You gotta love the name of that trophy too, I'm surprised @Wdjat Prinny Doods hasn't gotten this game just for that. :P 

DOOD! by Tobsen85

I think I know what trophy 10,000 will be dood :awesome:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I think I know what trophy 10,000 will be dood :awesome:

If you're serious, I hope you can find a physical copy, because I'm pretty sure it was removed from PSN quite a while back (or maybe it was never on there in the first place? Something to do with some idiot trying to copyright the word "Edge"). <_< Thankfully the DLC is still available though (which even the free stuff helps a ton).

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

15L9db186.png
Savior of Skylands! : Skylanders Giants
Complete the Story Mode 

21L727004.png
Great Gladiator! 
Complete all 21 Arena Challenges

Drobot (Tech skylander) made this so much easier by just holding down the attack button rather than spamming it with other skylanders (which makes your hands really tired). ?
I might see about getting a second Drobot for Nightmare mode coming up next.... Just gimme that chance...