What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

On 4/25/2022 at 4:05 PM, MidnightDragon said:

LkYYIMQ.jpg

I saw these a few days ago while casually browsing GS and I was very tempted to buy them. I had a similar looking set of Pokemon glasses I got at Target for years, but between pets and me being a klutz I no longer have all of them. lol

And another PS3 game for my backlog...

IMG_4317.JPG

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
spelling
  • Like 1

It's been a while since I bought new games (I think January 2022 was the last time, not sure though). Couldn't resist buying these 2 games that were on sale right now! 2 very different games but both games that have been on my wishlist for a while!

I tried Mega Man Zero on an emultor on my old laptop and got hooked. I decided to buy it on my PS so I could play them all. I used to play Mega Man 2 with my mom on our NES when I was a little boy, so now I can delve into Zero and Zx and play Mega Man again!

And Inside has always intrigued me! It really reminds me of Little Nightmares and I just find this kind of game fascinating and awesome at the same time. I love the fact that there are no spoken words and you have to put the pieces together yourself! The game doesn't have a platinum trophy but that doesn't stop me from playing it!

Really stoked to play them. +2 on my list, but hey, that's the life of a trophy hunter I guess!

H2x1_NSwitchDS_Inside_image1600w.jpg H2x1_NSwitchDS_MegaManZeroZXLegacyCollection.jpg

Edited by its_ArchroniX

h21nlQ6.jpg?1

sgegczB.jpg?1HnwftIw.jpg?1

Don't remember what has been posted lasted but bought
Playstation 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love max
Stranglehold
WET
Fear 1
Fear 3
Full Auto 2 Battlelines
Rainbow Six Vegas
Mini Ninjas

Playstation 2
Shining Tears
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
Second Sight
Fighter Maker 2
Final Fantasy VII Dirge Cerberus

Playstation 4
Relayer
Neo the World Ends with You

Nintendo Switch
Atelier Sophie 2
Rune Factory 5
Monark
Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy
Kirby and the Forgotton Land

Other
Sega Genesis Console
Pokemon Journeys Dvd box set 2
Wings of Fire Graphic novel
Wings of Fire Flames of Hope
Warriors a Starless Clan River
Re: Zero Light Novel book 1

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know how to add pictures, so ill put a link :D 

My last purchase was a motorcycle. A Kawasaki ZZR600 1996. http://www.mbike.com/kawasaki/zzr600/1993/photos/photo-10050 (a 1993 on the picture, but it's visually identical). 

Also bought some lifter stands front and rear, so it can stand vertically, and a cover to put over the bike. 

It's been a dream for me, all my life, to get a motorcycle, but i never pulled the trigger. About a month ago, my wife told me to get off my ass, and do something about my dreams. She supports me so much <3  So now im a bike owner!! :):) 

• Like 1