PS plus March 2016 predictions/wishlist ?

ahmedelebiary

New on this forum, but I've been a PS Plus subscriber for almost a year now. Need to check when I have to pay for another year... I think April. And I am rather new to the psn community in general. With 100+ games on the ps2, I focused more on that console until a year ago.

Anyhow, PS Plus has given me some really awesome games. I own a ps3 and a Vita and soon will be owning a ps4 so there are a lot of great games I can play. Indies or not, doesn't matter for me. I always take everything Plus has to offer. If there's at least one game per month that's my thing, I'm excited.

My wishlist would be anything i don't own yet or just bought. During the EA sale, I bought some games that I really hope won't be on PS Plus; Peggle 2, Alice Madness Returns. And Skullgirls 2nd Encore with the digital sale. I've had it happen a couple of times and it's a bummer. Overal, I am very happy with PS Plus. I just wish I'd had a ps3 sooner because I've missed so many games I would like to play.

• Like 1

I'd love to be at "some lame indie" developers pad when their games get announced as the official Plus games for the months. The inane amount of "lame indie looks so lame, brah", "totally, brah" comments must just deflate the shit out of their excitement.

After the month is up, when they've gained a huge audience that probably would never have played their games, I'm sure their disposition is much better, but it's gotta hurt.

That said, to stay on topic:

PS4: BroForce and some game I've never heard of

PS3: FF XIII-2 and a FPS

Vita: Another PSP game (I really don't mind PSP games) and a new puzzler with glitched trophies

Games aren't the reason I pay for Plus, but I like that they give some developers a chance to get a ton of attention. I also like the aspect that gives infrequent gamers exposure to games that they haven't played.

Part of me wishes, though, that Sony would make an announcement along the lines of:

In response to the demands of random people on the internet, we will be offering two versions of Plus. Plus Plus will be the Plus many of you have come to know and love, it will not change in any way. Plus Minus will be Everthing that Plus has been but without the Instant Games Collection. We will be reducing the cost of Plus Minus in response to the changes demanded by, as we are constantly told, our most loyal fans. The cost for Plus Minus will be $47.99 a year. Enjoy those savings Plus Minusers!!!

• Like 1

On PS4 which likely won't happen but hey one can dream Dragon Quest Heroes and Disgaea 5

On PS3 i would like to see Blazblue CP (since it's downlaod only here and still at release price) and Final Fantasy 13-3 (Lightning Returns)

On PS Vita Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and Ar No Surge +

chances of this actually happening are next to none but oh well.

Ps4. Broforce is one of the games so choose the other ones :P

BBCP won´t be added. Its not available in all Europe. Was never released in Scandinivia for example.

You are better of importing or buying from US store.

i have people at work say to me WHEN IS PSN GONNA GIVE ME REAL GAMES!..... sigh 

Well, never, because they will never distribute physical copies instead of renting service :awesome:

Would love to see more Japanese titles; as the people making the Vita selections evidently have no idea what people are even buying a Vita for at this point.

Niiice =D

On the other hand, these people already have most of these titles =D

PS4: Knack or Sleeping Dogs:Definite Edition

PS3: Steins Gat

PS Vita: Ys: Memories of Celceta

Well, I know we won't get these but they would be nice.

On PS4 which likely won't happen but hey one can dream Dragon Quest Heroes and Disgaea 5

On PS3 i would like to see Blazblue CP (since it's downlaod only here and still at release price) and Final Fantasy 13-3 (Lightning Returns)

On PS Vita Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and Ar No Surge +

chances of this actually happening are next to none but oh well.

Too many Japanese games to consider it valid =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Wishlist:Real games Realistic: indie crap

Proteus 2! This time, it looks like the Atari 2600!

Anyway, for PS4, I'd love to see Shovel Knight. That game just reeks of fun.

On PS3? I'm sure we'll get some game that's been in the Gamestop bargain bin for years, but since it was AAA back in 2010, people will say we should be happy, because it's "free" or something. But there are lots of titles I wouldn't mind seeing. How about an old Dynasty Warriors title? Just...not any of the ones I've already played.  :D

Part of me wishes, though, that Sony would make an announcement along the lines of:

In response to the demands of random people on the internet, we will be offering two versions of Plus. Plus Plus will be the Plus many of you have come to know and love, it will not change in any way. Plus Minus will be Everthing that Plus has been but without the Instant Games Collection. We will be reducing the cost of Plus Minus in response to the changes demanded by, as we are constantly told, our most loyal fans. The cost for Plus Minus will be $47.99 a year. Enjoy those savings Plus Minusers!!!

This would be awesome!!

For ps4 maybe fallout four and knack

For ps3 maybe the last of us and some indie game

Ha! Hahahaha hahahahahahahahaha haha!

You are paying for the subscription. Are you seriously gonna tell me if you have a Netflix subscription, you're not getting movies for free? It's the same fucking principle. You're "renting" to "own" the digital form of entertainment, and it's completely up to the customers discretion as to how much value it is worth.

If you have to pay to have access, it's not free. It's as simple as that. So yes, I'm seriously going to tell you that I have a Netflix subscription and I'm not getting movies for free. I'm pay a fee every month to watch what I want to watch. If you go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and you're stuffed and considering dessert, are you going to tell me that the dessert is free? No, it's not -- you just already paid for it. If it was free, anyone could come in and eat it.

Essentially, what I'm saying is "no additional cost" is not the same as "free."

Edited by Gryfer

Limbo?

Actually you're right with that one, although it was a different circumstance. The PS3 version was in the Dec 2012 update, then the PS4 version (which was released Feb 2015) was in the Aug 2015 update. I don't believe the game is cross-buy though. So even though it is the same game, it's 2 different versions with 2 different release dates that were free.

Actually you're right with that one, although it was a different circumstance. The PS3 version was in the Dec 2012 update, then the PS4 version (which was released Feb 2015) was in the Aug 2015 update. I don't believe the game is cross-buy though. So even though it is the same game, it's 2 different versions with 2 different release dates that were free.

No, the game wasn't cross-buy because the dev decided so, and there was a little controversy. Anyway Limbo was removed from my account and when i asked it back (and they gave it back to me, btw), it was no longer tied to PS+ lol.

Edited by Lance_87

Same with Machinarium, also no cross buy. One day maybe I'll stack the vita version since I have to purchase that, having missed the second entry and not having a vita back then.

To my knowledge though, this is not something that happens anymore.

Also, I believe the version given was the vita one because that's the first version I've completed (since I had it on download list and doubt I would buy a vita game without owning one). Then bought the ps3 one and completed the ps4 version when it hit PS+.

If you have to pay to have access, it's not free. It's as simple as that. So yes, I'm seriously going to tell you that I have a Netflix subscription and I'm not getting movies for free. I'm pay a fee every month to watch what I want to watch. If you go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and you're stuffed and considering dessert, are you going to tell me that the dessert is free? No, it's not -- you just already paid for it. If it was free, anyone could come in and eat it.

Essentially, what I'm saying is "no additional cost" is not the same as "free."

It is remarkable to me that this must be explained to people.

• Like 1

Same with Machinarium, also no cross buy. One day maybe I'll stack the vita version since I have to purchase that, having missed the second entry and not having a vita back then.

To my knowledge though, this is not something that happens anymore.

Also, I believe the version given was the vita one because that's the first version I've completed (since I had it on download list and doubt I would buy a vita game without owning one). Then bought the ps3 one and completed the ps4 version when it hit PS+.

I'm sure it was the PS3 one that was on plus and typically I had already bought it before that, and I don't have the Vita one on my downloads list and I would have added it if it was free.