Franchise that you most want to see turned into a Telltale-style game

Breakingthegreen

Hrm... interesting question. I got a lot more attached to Tales from the Borderlands than I expected to, and I wasn't even a Borderlands fan before playing this game, so I feel like there's a lot of possibilities that could surprise me... but how about Mass Effect? Taking a route similar to Borderlands' Telltale game in that it approaches its world from the angle of someone who's relatively weak. Maybe focus from the perspective of an alien protagonist(s?) instead of always Earthlings and put a spin on the Paragon/Renegade reputation system. Might be kinda a boring pick, given ME already advertises itself for this kind of choice making, but it could still be an interesting result.

None of them.

I'm sick of them releasing the same "game" over and over and convincing the entire industry that sporadic episodic releases are acceptable, with no desire to make the games run well and essentially regressing from puzzle games to just an interactive story. Minecraft should have been the tipping point for everyone, really. 

I think that we wont get a new series execpt Batman in 2016, probably there'd be TWD Season 3 and/or Tales of the Broderlands Season 2.

Anyway If i could choose from anything I like I would probably go for Planet of the Apes, with Andy Serkis as voice actor or Alien.

• 7 months later...

Agreed 100% with that one.

And I agree with the agreeing (about the Dr Who TellTale =) )

Firefly. 

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.

I don't care, I'm still free...You can't take the sky from me... 

Omg that's actually brilliant idea   :blink:

Prison break.

Someone liked my old comment in here and I saw this at the top of the page, I missed it in the day. Holy shit a GOOD Prison Break game would be sweet. I enjoyed the one we got, as a fan and all, but it wasn't particularly great and despite being entirely original (in a sense) it didn't really add anything. What with the new season coming out next year, now's the time to jump on this shit.

1. Archer

archer.jpg

Also yes.

Also, while I'm back here, I'm sure someone's already said it, but a Sons of Anarchy game done right could be pretty good, especially since Kurt Sutter said ages ago that he fucking loves games and wanted to make a SAMCRO game, but only if it was done right.