NA Deals from the Vault Flash Sale

Kishnabe

I'm thinking about Back to the Future Season Pass for $4,99... the game seems managable in around 12 hours... Telltale Style :D

The digital PS3-version available in SCEA's region has no plat. It's a series of 5 100% PSN games. I got it back in 2014 when it was in a flash sale (0.99$ back then). Good thing for me: It was identical to the european version so I got the german dub. :awesome:

Edited by crimsonidol-de

hmmm.. the Vita's... like... deals from PS+ IGC Vault + PSP games :awesome:

oooh.. look who's back on sale... Monster Monpiece... maybe I should wait a little longer til it was put on sale for 0.99 xD

btw... if anyone is looking for an easy plat... STAY. AWAY. FROM. DIGIMON ALL-STAR RUMBLE.

Picked up:

Digimon All Star Rumble....I know I am in for RNG madness. 

Stardrone Extreme.....easy 100% and cross trophies.

Alice Madness Ultimate Edtion....DLC makes the game easier and the dlc is 2 dollars. So if the standard came on PS+....would not fret.

Strider PS3....looks fun and semi easy. 

B-but I'm weak. And after Jojo, Monpiece, PoP, and Strider, I'll have just over $3 left to spend. I might not be able to resist Numemon's shitty allure. :P

And by the way, if you'd prefer physical for MoH: Frontline, it comes on the PS3 version of Medal of Honor's disc. Also, 99 cents at GameStop. Power to the players?

I got Toybox Turbos, Superfrog, JoJo's and Grid 2 reloaded (just for the stupid overpriced DLC that never goes on sale....already platted the game, but $35 for an hours worth of DLC trophies....ugh)

For those that bought Monster Monpiece - do NOT attempt to play this on your Vita in public.

You have been warned ;)

I don't understand why Australia/Europe doesn't ever get flash sales. I haven't bought anything from the Easter Sale, I don't think it's that well priced (for games I want but don't have). I picked up MOH Frontline and both of the Sam & Max games and SAO Hollow Fragment.

I was going to cry cuz I don't have money but then I realized I have 3 dollars in my PSN wallet so I picked up Alice. Dude, the base game + the DLC is only 2 dollars. TWO DOLLARS wtf

I might pick up Muramasa and Monster Monpiece but I am reluctant cuz April is just around the corner and I'm pretty sure there's going to be a Golden Week sale like last year

I picked up....

Fatal Frame I-III

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands 

Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition

Medal of Honor Frontline

ArcaniA- The Complete Tale

Both Seasons of Sam and Max

Manhunt

Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition

Tales of Monkey Island

Home - A Unique Horror Adventure

The Swapper