PS+ April's IGC

LastMinuteSavior

I already own Zombi but will check out Death Star. Probably will look up what the Ps3 games are like before deciding on them. Not going to complain as I have plenty of games already to catch up on.

I feel the same, I have a lot of game to play, I even have some game that I never started (I have LEGO Marvel Avengers new, never opened), and this month even they are relasing Knight of Azure and Dark Souls III, soo.., I will add these game on the collection, but for now I will not play them.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1

Extra annoying knowing what our Xbox friends are getting. I really do wish they start selling a stripped down PS+ that is cheaper and only offers online play. And then I'll use the money I save to buy old games that I actually want. By looking at images of some of these games I can barely tell them apart from the shit we've been getting earlier this year. 

Yay! Another call for Plus Minushttp://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35244-ps-plus-march-2016-predictionswishlist/page-4#entry912686

Part of me wishes, though, that Sony would make an announcement along the lines of:

In response to the demands of random people on the internet, we will be offering two versions of Plus. Plus Plus will be the Plus many of you have come to know and love, it will not change in any way. Plus Minus will be Everthing that Plus has been but without the Instant Games Collection. We will be reducing the cost of Plus Minus in response to the changes demanded by, as we are constantly told, our most loyal fans. The cost for Plus Minus will be $47.99 a year. Enjoy those savings Plus Minusers!!!

This thread just reminded me to re-up my Plus subscription. Online Storage and Automatic Updates FTW!

Glad I waited on Shutshimi. It's on PS4 too, so that's another PS4 game.

Rest I'm going to ignore. Funny how Ubisoft will let them have Zombi but not AC4.

Better Zombie than AC4, right now I will only accept AC:Syndacate, because this one it will continue the story from ACIII (that one was a really bad game, anyway)

Disappointment...again, especially with the PS3 lineup.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/03/30/playstation-plus-free-games-for-april-2016/

1.  A Virus Named Tom, PS Vita
    Dead Star, PS4
    I Am Alive, PS3
    Savage Moon, PS3
    Shutshimi, PS Vita
    Zombi, PS4

I only hope this is an April Fools Joke....and they release the true line up on Tuesday.

You should know by now. Related to video games, April Fool's is the day where stuff you don't want to happen, happens, and vice versa.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

I normally like to come in here and express my excitement for the games I wouldn't normally try being placed in the limelight.

Not this month.

I cannot muster one single, solitary fuck for this list.

Ratchet and Clank?  Uncharted?  Dark Souls?  All of these tent-pole franchises have their sequels coming out shortly, and any of them would have been appropriate.

Also I honestly think that the vote for PS+ programme should be a round of voting for games for the next three months.  The winner releases first as +, second place second, etc.  

Maybe I'm just tired today and I can't put my rose-tints on today.  April is a full, unadulterated strike out.

• Like 3