Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

On 2/6/2019 at 0:30 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If this one had ever hit PS+ you would have seen this drop way into the UR section I think lol.

L754ea6.png

100%

1Lc43bea.png

Risen 2: Dark Waters

5.39%

Over a year later and this would've been replaced by 2 other games...but this is still in first because it dropped to 5.27% lmfao. ? (which is fun because I have a game with less achievers but sits at 5.33%)

Maybe people read this and thought they'd give it a go and are regretful. xD

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Driveclub at 5.19 percent.

This is not a hard platinum, however this game was on PS Plus for quite some time which meant a lot of people were going to play it but not finish it.

All of the online didn't need actual multiplayer (you needed to boost the I'll Save That for Later trophy in Driveclub Bikes for the platinum) and the grindy trophies was just a matter of playing the game again and again.

Getting those Accolades was a bit of a grind, I had everything else achieved yet this last gold trophy took me a solid week or two of playing to finally get.

Overall a solid racing game for the PS4. Sad that Evolution Studios had to close their doors, definitely could of had a sequel to Driveclub. Far more appealing than The Crew 2 and Dirt Rally 2.0, neither of which I have any intention of ever playing.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

As of Dec. 16th, 2019, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Mad Max (7.25% rarity). Beyond: Two Souls is now at 7.87% rarity, while COD AW dropped to 4.69% (nice).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3825-mad-max/1-halls-of-valhalla

As of November 18th, 2020, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Realm Royale (5.99% rarity).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8662-realm-royale/1-your-royal-eggsellence

Beyond: Two Souls - my second rarest non-ultra-rare plat - has dropped to 7.38% rarity.

Mad Max - my rarest non-ultra-rare plat at the time of the update - rose to 7.51% rarity.

COD AW - the highest rate for an UR plat - has dropped to 4.43%.