How long have you been a ps3 owner?

Kirbz

I bought mine in.... 2008? Whenever Metal Gear Solid 4 game out. Between then and 2013 I only played Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy XIII and and of course MGS4. Being a achievement hunter till March 2013 I didn't bother with many games on the PS3. 

Even though i made this account in 2013 and killzoneguy67 in 2012 i actually got my ps3 in november 2010 with lbp 1 , NFS Undercover and Uncharted 1 and 2 but i was an offline gamer and i didnt join psn till january 2012 with cakoli12 ( i named it after my pet cocktail bird and i lost the account in june 2012 to scrumpsdilly because of gamesharing but luckily i made killzoneguy67 in april 2012

I got my first fat 60Gb PS3 on March 23 2007, release day for New Zealand. One christmas I was going to get myself an Xbox 360 but then I installed Gran Turismo 5 which left me with 5Gb on the hard drive so I put a 500GB hard drive in my PS3 instead. That went well for awhile until I starting playing Infamous (digital version) which caused it to overheat a lot. That wasn't a big deal until I got Call Of Duty: Black Ops. I couldn't get more than a matter of seconds into the game before it overheated and shut down so after lots of looking I found myself a 320Gb slim. I got myself a PS4 on November 28 2013 and the first thing I did after turning it on was to stick a 1Tb solid state hybrid drive in it. Eventually I used up all 320Gb on my PS3 slim so chucked my 500Gb hard drive from my PS4 in it and have been gaming happily since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've had my PS3 Slim (Original Slim) since November 27th of 2010. It came with Uncharted 2 and Medal of Honor (2010), both of which I enjoyed at the time (Uncharted 2 more so), but the first couple of games that I actually got for the system were Little Big Planet: GOTY Edition, which I picked up on the same day I got the PS3 itself, and Killzone 2, which I got about a month later.

Edited by CandiBunni

Couple months after it first released in '06...I had a 60 GB fat, lol.  It just passed away a couple weeks ago, R.I.P., and I went back to the stores for a new PS3- a 500 GB slim (which, upon putting where my old console was, I gawked at the size difference...).  I'm not ready for one of the PS4's yet, maybe next year or so...